Cleanroom Technician II
Summary: Responsibility for performing functions in a cleanroom associated with all Microfluidic chip manufacturing operations in a high volume fast past environment, the ideal candidate must be able to accomplish assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is required. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a high volume Microfluidic fabrication lab
- Sets up and operates workstation activities in a wafer manufacturing or test area devoted to both production and process development. Processes include -lithography, wet benches, pick and place, epoxy dispense, UV curing, packaging, dicing, drilling, test equipment and substrate bonding
- Performs production processes in accordance with documented specifications and production schedules
- You will handle chemical on daily basis including Hydrofluoric Acid. Use of safety attire is required and will include use of safety glasses, face shield, apron and gloves.
- Must have ability to use a microscope
- Work in a Class 100 & 1000 environment this will require use of full cleanroom attire.
- Adhere to all safety and clean room specifications
- May be requested to provide operational assistance to engineering personnel.
- Interacts with other team members toward the solution of problems and the fulfillment of manufacturing objectives, and participate in natural work group teams for continuous improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- High school diploma or equivalent with 2+ years of industry experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively in a group as well as on an individual level.
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team with people of various educational and technical backgrounds.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret specifications, procedures, and mathematics.
- Requires the ability to read and write English.
- Requires computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
- Must be familiar with basic laboratory safety and cleanroom protocol.
Physical Requirements (if applicable):
- Ability to work in a Class 100 clean room
- Ability to wear the full clean room suit covered from head to toe
- Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 4 hours at a time
- Ability to lift up to 10lbs and push/pull up to 20 pounds
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top