Area Service Executive / Manager
JOB Purpose of the main job Role:-
- The FSS will be the Technology specialist for his respective Product Line.
- He/ She will keep abreast with the latest technological developments of the P/L in the market and appraise the organization with such developments and related competitive information.
- He/ She will be the integration nodal point for the respective P/L in the country.
The responsibilities of a FSS can be categorized into the following functions:-
A] Field/ Customer Support
- The FSS will participate in Critical Installations, PM, CM, Upgrade activities.
- He/ She would act as the Escalation Point for Customer Complaints in the country.
- He/ She would also Support the key accounts/SEMEA for the respective P/L in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
B] Technical Support
- The FSS would assist in Spare Parts Planning [Recommend In country Stock, Where to locate] for all current products/ EOL Products and also perform failure analysis of frequently failing part in the country.
- He/ She would also plan and coordinate Tools Planning for the respective P/L.
- The FSS would establish RTAC for the P/L in the region.
- The FSS will function as Local Helpdesk for the given P/L in the country and would coordinate Supply Center Help-Desk.
- He/ She would track & identify generic product quality issues and bring to the notice of the higher management the field problems as and when they occur through field problems reports.
- He/ She would provide competition information about the latest technological developments in the respective p/L and the prevailing market condition in the country to enable the organization to be competitive. [Market Intelligence].
- The FSS would impart in country Training & Coach the All India Team supporting the P/L.
- The FSS would participate in New Product Launch/ Product Training etc and also provide support to the Product Management Team.
- The FSS would also track & Monitor Warranty/CMC Cost through SAP.
Job Requirements :
Education Any graduate/post graduate preferably Science Required work experience related to position
- Customer oriented, Persistent, Committed, Focused on achieving results
- Drives ideas to implementation and execution in a timely manner
- Thinks ahead and anticipates opportunities and challenges
- Acts on changing customer needs
- Creates effective customer relationships
- Inventory hit rate>90%
- DT>3Days- complete responsibility
- DOA – RMA Process
% of Travel Required : 40-50%
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top