Applications Specialist - Microfluidics (m/f)
To strengthen our sales team we are looking for a one year parental leave cover for the role of Application Specialist - Microfluidics. It is a contract role for 12 months, with the possibility of extension or conversion to a permanent role. The Application Specialist - Microfluidics will be part of a team of specialists supporting the sales account managers across western Europe. The role can be based anywhere near to an international airport in UK, France, Italy, Germany or Netherlands.
- Participation in product demonstrations, tradeshows and exhibitions in the field of microfluidics
- Provide high level information and consultancy about techniques and products
- Manage assigned geographic territory with regard to sales activities, including:
- Generate product interest and lead generation
- perform sales lead qualification visits
- Measurement of customer samples in the demo lab with subsequent presentation of the results
- Support customers in diagnosis, applications and troubleshooting
- Customer training and post presentation follow up
- Build and maintain strong relationship with the customers
Job Requirements :
- Master or PhD degree in the field of biotechnology or molecular biology
- First experience in the Life Science
- Energetic, results-driven with excellent organizational and prioritization skills as well as time management
- Ability to think strategically, articulate a shared vision and defend strategic insights
- Fluent English (spoken and written) required
- Second European language, esp. German, would be an advantage but not prerequisite
- Profound knowledge in MS Office
- Willingness for at least 60% travel
- Home office based
% of Travel Required : 50-60%
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top