Analyst, Strategy & Business Development
To support the evaluation and execution of various M&A opportunities, including valuation analytics, due diligence and presentation preparation.Additionally, to contribute to the scoping, analysis and implementation of corporate strategy projects.
- Facilitate global business development initiatives that are consistent with the company's overall strategy.
- In partnership with the sponsoring businesses, model business plan and valuation scenarios for various business development opportunities.
- Participate and lead additional business development activities such as strategy development, research, market analysis and due diligence.
- Work with SVP & Managing Director to ensure new business development growth opportunities meet criteria for success
- Prepare and present PowerPoint slides in support of business presentations to senior management
- Provide analytical thought leadership and lead project management during the deal process, including coordination with all market and functional experts on due diligence and integration workplans
- Read research reports to apply broad business knowledge and understanding of market dynamics to identify opportunities for growth or operational excellence
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in finance, mathematics or economics; MBA is highly desirable
- 1-3 years' work experience in Corporate Development, Investment Banking or Consulting
- Experience within Healthcare, Life Science and/or Diagnostics industries preferred
- Strong analytical and complex problem solving skills, deal modelling/valuation expertise
- Excellent oral/written communication with demonstrated experience in PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Proven ability to effectively work within teams in a fast-paced, high-growth matrix organization
- Adept at using networks & interpersonal skills to support change
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top