Account Manager - Israel
The Account Manager will drive sales growth to gain market share, and defend erosion targets in assigned Accounts across Israel.
- Actively scout for and be involved in Lead generation activities to identify new accounts and product opportunities.
- Be able to provide high level information about techniques and products with the continuous aim of optimizing sales success.
- Identify customer needs and trends and always present PerkinElmer product and support services to customers appropriately and effectively.
- Responsible for ensuring the territory prospect pipeline is populated with a balance of short, mid and long term prospects sufficient for the continuous attainment of territory half year targets
- Actively sell the increased value of PerkinElmer products and services and always negotiate the best price thus minimizing price erosion.
- Maintain technical selling capability to function in a consultative role for the customer.
Develop and own penetration plans in his / her Accounts.
- Maintain an effective time and territory management plan; Always able to professionally present on the current status of the territory, account planning and its business growth potentials.
- Maintain accurate customer and prospect information utilizing approved information and database tools and technologies (salesforce.com). Provide and maintain account mapping on all accounts considered key to PerkinElmer success.
Cultivate partnerships with customers and other suppliers to solve customer problems.
- Own the customer experience in his/her accounts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate solving customer problems by assuring cross functional coordination.
- Build a long term strong relationship with the Accounts to brickwall against competitive threats.
- Participation in tradeshow/exhibitions
Job Requirements :
- A minimum of a B.S. or B.A. degree in the field of Chemistry or Natural Sciences.
- Knowledge of the analytical instrument sales market is a plus, with particular reference to:
- Atomic Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry, Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectrometry
- Liquid & Gas Chromatography and Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- UltraViolet/Visible Spectrophotomers,
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) & Thermogravimetry (TGA)
- Infrared Spectroscopy Systems (FTIR)
- 3-5 years of Field Sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be Professional and Ethical with high Integrity.
- Proactive mindset with strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Results oriented and able to operate effectively in a multicultural global workplace.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems. Capable of influence and motivating others.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills, is team orientated and highly communicative.
- Expertise in the field of environmental health protection and / or the assessment of safety and quality of drugs and food, as well as the knowledge of the regulatory in those fields, will be considered a further advantage
- Self-starter with a high degree of independence and self-discipline.
- Strong experience in project management, excellent planning and organizational skills and excellent problem solving abilities.
- Excellent marketing acumen and be able operate effectively in a matrix business environment.
- Willingness to travel is essential (50%+).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong active listening capability is a key to succees.
- Ability to perform in a complex matrix organizational structure being able to effectively influence across functional boundaries.
- Proficient in English, and preferentially a third language
- Valid driver's license and good driving record is mandatory
% of Travel Required : 50-60%
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top