Senior Product Manager
Define and execute the product roadmap to help thousands of companies make better decisions through data.
Periscope is transitioning from a power tool for data scientists to a platform companies use to make data-driven decisions. We're looking for someone to lead this transition, enabling us to take over the industry.
- Have primary responsibility for defining and delivering the product roadmap.
- Create and drive product strategy with other senior leaders to ensure Periscope's continued growth and success.
- Lead the product and engineering teams to achieve impressive goals, on time and under budget.
- Eliminate ambiguity and confusion by creating process and organization.
- Ensure communication and collaboration are efficient and impactful across the company.
- You have a lot of experience leading product and engineering teams to success.
- You can identify strategic goals, determine how to best achieve the desired outcome, and synthesizes both into a roadmap.
- You balance a long-term vision with the day-to-day execution of short term goals.
- You thrive in a high-growth environment where you are a primary source for all things product.
- You see around corners, identifying strategic opportunities and issues long before they're in sight.
- We're a small, venture-funded team with hundreds of customers working out of a warehouse in the Dogpatch.
- We're a kind, curious, tight-knit bunch. We eat together, toast our shared accomplishments together, and often spend holidays and ski trips together.
- We are on-boarding rapidly! The team grew from 5 to 20 in 2015, and will grow to 80 and beyond in 2016.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers. We see customers several times a month, and email with them several times a week.
Back to top