Sales Enablement Manager
TRANSFORM HOW WE SELL PERISCOPE DATA
Periscope Data’s mission is to provide the fastest data visualization product on the market. We have the opportunity to connect an untapped audience with a product that delivers immediate value. As our first Sales Enablement Manager, you will define the model for how we sell by providing the sales team with the tools and information they need to build larger ASPs and achieve higher win rates. You will build our story and make sure it achieves resonance at scale.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
Our VP of Sales is an industry veteran who has scaled early sales teams and high-velocity revenue outcomes at two companies with successful IPOs. He has his team’s back, and believes in fostering an environment of mentorship and career growth. The Enablement role is one of the most strategic hires in his 2017 plan.
This is an opportunity to significantly impact a hyper-growth company with a proven, technical product in a greenfield market. We’re serving one of the fastest growing professions that has been underserved, and the proof of a strong product market fit is in our 10x revenue growth and our impressive early funding via Blue Chip investors. Our vision for the future is clear!
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll develop a deep understanding for our sales process, our messaging and sales content
- You’ll integrate knowledge and learnings from your prior successful sales enablement role(s) to expand the skillset of the organization.
- You’ll gain a strong technical understanding of the Periscope product, and the existing skill set of our current sales team.
- You’ll identify gaps in our sales process and present a plan to fill the gaps.
- You’ll come to understand our customer, and more specifically our unique Champion (The Data Scientist), and integrate value-based selling strategies to help us differentiate Periscope from the competition.
- You’ll created a roadmap of training needs based on your observations, and internal and external conversations.
- You’ll partner with Sales Management to reinforce key strategies, and up-level the overall capabilities of both the Sales Development and Account Executive teams.
- You’ll coordinate the sales training initiatives with learning/training programs in other groups to ensure a cross-functional alignment.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have a passion for sales and helping salespeople succeed.
- You’ve driven revenue by shaping the end to end conversation with prospects.
- You’ve bridged the gap between sales and marketing by using your deep understanding for the customer and rich knowledge of where the business is going.
- You can provide examples of when you’ve created original content to support the sales process in addition to working with other subject matter experts such as Product Marketing.
- You’ve built and run training programs, which led to increased sales productivity and higher win rates.
- You thrive in fast paced, high-growth environments, and you are comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity.
- You are broadly respected and able to collaborate with and also motivate employees of all levels.
Meet Some of Periscope Data's Employees
Customer Solutions Manager
Sunny is at the intersection of customer service and engineering—responding to inquiries about Periscope via email and Twitter while implementing the latest data visualization frameworks.
Back to top