Enterprise Account Executive
SOLVE DATA PAIN FOR ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING PROFESSIONS
Periscope Data’s mission is to provide the fastest data visualization product on the market. We have the opportunity to connect an untapped audience with a product that delivers immediate value. As an early member of the team, you will build the foundation for our enterprise sales strategy and make an impact at a rapidly growing company.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
Our VP of Sales is an industry veteran who has scaled early sales teams and high-velocity revenue outcomes at two companies with successful IPOs. He has his team’s back and believes in fostering an environment of mentorship and career growth.
This is an opportunity to sell a proven, technical product in a greenfield market. We’re serving one of the fastest growing professions that has been underserved and the proof of a strong product market fit is in our 10x revenue growth and our impressive early funding via Blue Chip investors. Our vision for the future is clear!
This is an opportunity to significantly impact a hyper-growth company with a proven, technical product in a greenfield market. We’re serving one of the fastest growing professions that has been underserved, and the proof of a strong product market fit is in our 10x revenue growth and our impressive early funding via Blue Chip investors. Our vision for the future is clear!
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Enterprise Account Executive training program where you’ll learn about Periscope Data’s values and culture and get equipped with various sales techniques
- You’ll establish cross-functional relationships with Account Management, Solutions, Marketing and Product in order to align those disciplines with the Enterprise selling motion.
- You'll establish a target list of accounts to partner with your dedicated Enterprise ADR on targeting for outbound opportunities.
- You’ll be shadowing, then assisting on Enterprise level opportunities in the current pipeline.
- You’ll be collaborating with the ADR to build a net new Enterprise Pipeline.
- You’ll become an expert in the key drivers for Data Analysts, and how they utilize Visualization in that process.
- You'll identify the methodology to drive larger deployments and increase ACV in the Enterprise space, and any related product dependencies.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on sales best practices and be able to help train new starters.
- You'll track activity and forecasts with accuracy and good hygiene in SFDC.
- You’ll be at target in pipeline, and positioning yourself to achieve a strong result in Q2.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have a track record of success selling a data analytics, business intelligence, or complex enterprise SaaS solution to Fortune 1000 companies.
- You can provide many examples of managing a complex sales cycle where you worked internally with all levels of the organization.
- You have the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of enterprise software, as well as the strategic thinking to drive an enterprise sales process.
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
- You thrive in fast paced, high-growth environments while working on a small, entrepreneurial sales team.
- You need to align yourself with a company’s goal and you want to contribute in a big way, making a significant impact on a future market leader.
Meet Some of Periscope Data's Employees
Customer Solutions Manager
Sunny is at the intersection of customer service and engineering—responding to inquiries about Periscope via email and Twitter while implementing the latest data visualization frameworks.
Back to top