Customer Solutions Engineer
Bringing clarity to data scientists and analysts, ensuring the best Periscope experience by running SQL queries at lightning speed.
You will be on Periscope's front line, talking to users, building customer relationships, and making the customer experience the best it can be.
What You'll Do
- Lead the entire user experience from the pre-sales technical call to the post-acquisition daily support
- First day: Onboard and mentor new Periscope customers through a chats and emails.
- First week: Help customers succeed by teaching SQL tricks and product tips.
- First month: Craft complex visualizations and brainstorm statistical methods with customers.
- First six months: Charter projects to improve customer experience and engagement.
- Always: Hand-deliver happiness to customers, one chat at a time.
- You love teaching people. You are known as the person who will always lend a hand and has infinite patience.
- As a natural relationship builder, you bring the best out of other people.
- You thrive in fast paced, high-pressured environments while working in a team.
- You have an analytical mind and in-depth familiarity with data tools like Excel, Tableau, or SQL consoles along with a working knowledge of statistics.
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
- You are a quick learner and relentlessly inquisitive.
- We're a small, venture-funded team with hundreds of customers working out of a warehouse in the Dogpatch.
- We're obsessively customer-focused. We are in continuous communication with customers as their experience is the highest priority.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're always measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
Our Interview Process
- We want to know what it's like to work together; there are never any riddles or whiteboards.
- We'll simulate what it's like to work on the team. You'll answer questions from pretend customers, document new features, and tackle some challenging SQL.
Back to top