Billing and AR Operations
Own and scale our accounts receivable function while maintaining high standards of customer satisfaction and financial predictability.
The goal of the billing team is to manage the financial relationships with our client base and provide predictability in our invoicing and cash collection processes. You will work closely with Sales and Finance to optimize systems and have a big say in the future of this function and team. You will be the first person in this new role, and will help Periscope shape the way we do billing and receivables for years to come.
What You'll Do
- Reporting to the Corporate Controller, you will be responsible for invoicing, collecting and reconciling customer payments.
- Resolve invoice disputes and handle billing inquiries for customers.
- Assist with invoicing/payment system scalability as needed.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Work closely with the Finance & Sales team to build out best practices for Quote-to-Cash and collections process as we scale.
- Assist in sales commissions reconciliation on a monthly basis
- 2+ years experience in billing operations at a fast-paced SaaS company.
- Comfortable with Recurly, Stripe and multiple accounting solutions.
- Open and collaborative communication style, with a strong desire to be part of a growing dynamic start-up.
- We're a small, venture-funded team with hundreds of customers working out of a warehouse in the Dogpatch.
- We're a kind, curious, tight-knit bunch. We eat together, toast our shared accomplishments together, and often spend holidays and ski trips together.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers. We see customers several times a month, and email with them several times a week.
Back to top