Join one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in San Francisco, and help companies visualize and share their SQL data at lightning speed.
We're adding to our Account Management team to strengthen relationships with Periscope customers and identify opportunities for revenue growth.
What You'll Do
- Build long-term relationships with Periscope Data customers with focus on revenue growth and retention while providing exceptional customer service
- Utilize strong sales skills to identify and drive upsell/cross-sell/upgrade revenue vs quota
- Partner with Sales and Customer Support for deployment, change management, and adoption programs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Proactively work to mitigate churn for key accounts and track accordingly in Salesforce
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Periscope Data can better serve our business and customers
- You have experience in a quota carrying growth role at a SaaS company
- You are comfortable becoming a trusted resource in data visualization while developing relationships with prospective customers
- You thrive in a high growth and changing environment while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- You are a naturally curious problem-solver that is motivated by the next challenge
- We're a small, venture-funded team with hundreds of customers working out of a warehouse in the Dogpatch.
- We're a kind, curious, tight-knit bunch. We eat together, toast our shared accomplishments together, and often spend holidays and ski trips together.
- We are on-boarding rapidly! The team grew from 5 to 20 in 2015, and will grow to 80 and beyond in 2016.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
Back to top