SOLVE DATA PAIN FOR ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING ROLES IN BUSINESS
Periscope Data’s mission is to provide the fastest data visualization tool on the market. We have the opportunity to connect an untapped audience with a product that delivers immediate value. As an Account Executive, you will identify business needs and demonstrate the value of our product to future Periscope customers.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
Our sales management team has seen the movie before. Our Sales Manager has scaled sales teams and revenue at two companies with successful exits. He has his team’s back and believes in fostering an environment of mentorship and career growth.
Learn to sell a proven, technical product in a greenfield territory. We’re serving a growing market that has been underserved and the proof is in the leads. We’re getting 1,000+ leads per month across the whole team from our marketing engine and sales development organization. We currently average 3 Account Development Representatives for every AE! Our vision for the future is clear. In a nutshell, are you ready to join this rocketship?
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Account Executive training program where you’ll learn about Periscope Data’s values and culture and get equipped with various sales techniques.
- You’ll gain an understanding of Periscope Data’s offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You’ll interact with inbound leads and run your first qualification/demo call within your first month.
- You’ll close your first sale and ring the closing bell!
- You’ll be actively managing an opportunity pipeline.
- You’ll be collaborating with the Account Development Representatives and Account Managers.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll become an expert in the current SQL space, trends, etc.
- You’ll be an integral part of the sales team and its revenue success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on sales best practices and be able to on-board and help train new starters.
- You’ll provide ongoing feedback to the marketing organization based on prospect feedback.
- You’ll be actively tracking activity and forecasts in the CRM system.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in consistently closing business at a SaaS company.
- You are a trusted resource and developing relationships with prospective customers.
- You thrive in a high growth environment where you are a primary source for prospect feedback.
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to communicate across various channels (phone, e-mail, social selling, etc.).
- You are comfortable having “business value” and “ROI” conversations with potential buyers.
ABOUT PERISCOPE DATA:
- We're a small, venture-funded team with hundreds of customers working out of an office in SOMA.
- We're a kind, curious, tight-knit bunch. We eat together, toast our shared accomplishments together, and often spend holidays and ski trips together.
- We are on-boarding rapidly! The team grew from 5 to 20 in 2015, to 70 in 2016 and will grow to 140+ in 2017.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers. We see customers several times a month, and email with them several times a week.
Meet Some of Periscope Data's Employees
Customer Solutions Manager
Sunny is at the intersection of customer service and engineering—responding to inquiries about Periscope via email and Twitter while implementing the latest data visualization frameworks.
Back to top