Perfect Sense is a full-service product company that capitalizes on its enterprise digital application development platform, Brightspot, to drive innovations in web and mobile development for corporations worldwide. Perfect Sense originally created and now actively supports the Brightspot platform, which powers dynamic and highly engaging consumer experiences.
Our organization is a collective group of intelligent, fun, personable people working together to provide innovative software solutions and solve complex business challenges.
Do you want to work hard alongside talented product managers, engineers, and product experts every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
We are looking for full stack developers with a passion for their work and a hunger to learn. Join our team working on high profile sites for clients such as Food Network, Coca-Cola, Univision, Special Olympics, and many more. You will work on multiple projects, from concept phase through testing and launch. We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek developers who enjoy problem solving and straying outside the routine.
In this role, you will contribute to the overall web architecture, including core application features such as registration, content management, social graph integration, personalization, video and community forums. Translate designs into functioning digital experiences. Critically evaluate new web technologies and help us decide which to adopt. A strong candidate will have a passion for web and mobile development.
- Experience developing data driven web applications in Java.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design (OOD) and software development principles
- Strong understanding of web-based architecture (web servers, load balancing, caching, databases, etc.)
- Mastery of HTML and CSS (LESS and SASS), and a great understanding of cross-browser display issues
- Understanding of version control techniques (Subversion, CVS, etc.)
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development
- Understanding of the Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM scripting techniques
Education and/or Experience
- Recent college graduate with a degree in computer science or engineering
- Previous web or mobile application coding experience
LOCATION Reston, VA
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Back to top