Program Director, Security & Compliance
Perfect Sense is a full-service product company that capitalizes on its enterprise digital application development platform, Brightspot, to drive innovations in web and mobile development for corporations worldwide. Perfect Sense originally created and now actively supports the Brightspot platform, which powers dynamic and highly engaging consumer experiences.
Are you looking to take your career to a place where you will have a real impact? Do you want to work among bright people on hard problems for great clients? Do you view information security as an enabler to success?
Perfect Sense is looking for an experienced candidate to take the lead on our security and compliance programs.
As a Program Director leading Security Compliance, you have skills in information security, problem solving and relationship management to drive compliance efforts with external and internal parties, and to spearhead the ongoing security improvement efforts at Perfect Sense.
- Drive security compliance, which involves the identification of security risks and the periodic evaluation of controls.
- Lead the collaboration with the Delivery, Platform and Infrastructure teams to improve existing recovery and planning procedures for our systems and products.
- Bridge the connection between Perfect Sense, external auditing bodies, and current and prospective clients to document procedures, facilitate discussions and provide an answer to security compliance requests.
- Support security reviews for new products, infrastructure and integrations from the compliance and contractual standpoints.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience in the field of technology.
- 7 years of work experience in management, information security, security engineering, security compliance or IT consulting.
- Compliance or audit expertise (e.g., PCI DSS, SOC2, GLBA, CISA, CISM, COSO, COBIT, SSAE16, SOX, GLBA, FFIEC, ISO27K).
- CISSP, CISA, GIAC or related information security certifications.
- 7 years of compliance or audit expertise (e.g., PCI DSS, SOC2, GLBA, CISA, CISM, COSO, COBIT, SSAE16, SOX, GLBA, FFIEC, ISO27K).
- Experience with disaster recovery planning, continuity planning, risk assessments, threat modeling or vulnerability management programs.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top