Business Development Representative
Perfect Sense is a full-service product company that capitalizes on its enterprise digital application development platform, Brightspot, to drive innovations in web and mobile development for corporations worldwide. Perfect Sense originally created and now actively supports the Brightspot platform, which powers dynamic and highly engaging consumer experiences.
Brightspot is not only building the future of digital experiences, but we are also building an inside sales organization to drive awareness, engage new clients, and generate revenue by positioning the value and power of our platform. We are looking for a Business Development Representative to begin a sales career at a thriving company, selling a best in class product that powers dynamic and highly engaging consumer experiences.
Our BDRs are the first point of contact for our prospective clients to position the Brightspot platform, playing a critical role in expanding Brightspot's presence in the market, and converting prospects into sales qualified opportunities. You will work closely with our Account Executive and Marketing team to develop and implement outreach strategies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cold call and follow up on marketing qualified leads to identify key decision makers and uncover sales qualified opportunities
- Generate new sales meetings and develop leads for the outside Account Executive team to build a strong pipeline
- Maintain high levels of strategic sales activities
- Become an industry expert and master solution selling
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) quarterly quotas and goals
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong aptitude for learning new technology is required
- Intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients
- Strong time management/organization skills
- Self-motivated and with an ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Strong ability to solve business issues and work independently as well as within a team
- The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging technology environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent sales experience with proven track record of success
LOCATION Reston, VA
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top