Perfect Sense is a full-service product company that capitalizes on its enterprise digital application development platform, Brightspot, to drive innovations in web and mobile development for corporations worldwide. Perfect Sense originally created and now actively supports the Brightspot platform, which powers dynamic and highly engaging consumer experiences.
Perfect Sense is a collective group of intelligent, fun, personable people working together to provide innovative software solutions and solve complex business challenges.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, designers, and engineers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers? We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek talented individuals who enjoy problem solving and straying outside the routine.
As the Barista at Perfect Sense's HQ in Reston, VA, you will be the first face every employee and client sees upon arriving at our office. You will set the tone and create a welcoming, enthusiastic atmosphere that contributes to the ongoing success of Perfect Sense. In addition to making a great latte and coordinating daily staff lunches, you will also be responsible for the general cleanliness of the office.
- Greet visitors with a bright, engaging, and welcoming attitude
- Make lattes, espressos, and other drinks for employees and visitors
- Help direct visitors to the right place and right people
- Plan, order, and prepare daily catered lunches for Perfect Sense employees
- Keep communal areas of the office – kitchen, conference rooms, meeting spaces – tidy and organized
- Help with meeting logistics – scheduling meeting spaces, prepping materials, and organizing lunches
- Track kitchen supply inventory and ensure all supplies are well-stocked
- Assist with special events such as company parties and catered meetings
- Outgoing, enthusiastic people-person that enjoys interacting with diverse individuals
- Strong organization skills and an ability to maintain a clean workspace
- Work effectively with others with strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 40lbs to waist level and stand for long periods of time
- Previous work as barista or other relevant front-of-house role is required.
LOCATION Reston, VA
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top