Treasury Associate Manager - Latin America
- Purchase, NY
Auto req ID: 225428BR
Bring your passion and talent to our stage and continue to share our future and deliver innovative products to our consumers.
Latin America ("LATAM") Treasury function within Corporate Treasury plays a leading role in developing treasury strategies and executing them to support the LATAM business sector at PepsiCo. LATAM Treasury works closely with the business and other sector and corporate functions to drive this agenda.
The LATAM Treasury function has an immediate opening for a highly qualified and motivated candidate for a unique opportunity. The candidate will act as a key hub for all treasury activities related to the LATAM business sector and will manage workflow tools and processes to ensure seamless execution of treasury strategies. The candidate will need to develop strong relationships with the country, region and sector finance, tax and legal teams to ensure delivery of the Treasury agenda as well as provide support for the business agenda.
As a Treasury Associate Manager, you will:
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective funding is available to meet the growth objectives of the business
- Deliver on funding and cash repatriation/concentration targets
- Manage the cash flow forecasting process for the countries in the sector
- Submit annual net interest expense plan and detailed monthly net interest expense forecasts
- Monitor Foreign Exchange ("FX") exposures in each country and coordinate closely with Corporate Treasury to review existing exposures and implement new FX hedging programs
- Partner closely with Tax and Legal to understand legal entity ownership structures and their impact on funding and cash repatriation/concentration
- Review Capital Appropriation Requests ("CARs") from the Business and ensure Treasury issues are appropriately addressed
- Ensure optimal cash management structure in each country
- Conduct banking reviews as needed and manage regional/local banking relationships
- Implement treasury policies in the sector and partner closely with local teams to ensure compliance
- Develop strong relationships with the country, region and sector finance, tax and legal teams to ensure delivery of the Treasury agenda as well as provide support for the business agenda
- The candidate will have the opportunity to develop a strong knowledge of the business model in each country within LATAM, financial markets, local banking and other regulations. The candidate will interact with key stakeholders across PepsiCo snacks and beverage businesses in LATAM including business CFOs, Legal, Tax and Control. The position requires close interaction with PepsiCo's relationship banks and other local banks. To be successful, the candidate must be extremely driven, have an eye for detail, deliver results within deadlines while balancing multiple concurrent priorities, and be prepared to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- MBA or CFA required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial planning, treasury, consulting or banking
- Excellent reading, writing and oral communication skills
- Bilingual Spanish strongly preferred
- Excellent financial modeling and analytical abilities
- Track record of improving processes, leading projects and influencing decision makers
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and flexibility to manage competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills when working with both junior and senior personnel
- Focused, career-minded, eager to learn and deliver results
- Experience with Power Apps and Power BI a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Back to top