- Johnstown, PA
Auto req ID: 212279BR
We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The groundbreakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space.
We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety... all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Manufacturing Resource - TPM Supervisor
The TPM Supervisor coordinates the (Total Productive Manufacturing) implementation in the plant. The site leader is the overall leader of TPM implementation, with the TPM supervisor as the executional leader. Successful execution will contribute to improvement in true efficiency (TE), running efficiency (RE), production system capabilities, and operational stability and training
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Develop an overall understanding of the different TPM pillars and how they integrate through the TPM master plan to deliver the improved results. Pillars include: Autonomous Maintenance (AM), Preventative Maintenance (PM), Focused Improvement (FI), Organizational Capability (OC), Quality (Q), Early Management (EM)
- Coach department and pillar leaders on this integration.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the TPM efficiency basics and their integration to deliver increased efficiency results early in the TPM implementation including the following systems.
- True efficiency tree (planned, unplanned...).
- Centerline / Change over systems.
- Downtime tracking, analysis and review processes (Daily, weekly and monthly reviews).
- Leadership role and structure to focus on true efficiency.
- Focused improvement system.
- Coordinate the development of the TPM phase plan, track progress against the plan and lead issue resolution.
- Coordinate development of the TPM master plan and oversee progress and issue resolution against the master plan.
- Implement appropriate reviews (monthly/quarterly)for both pillars and departments to track progress in their TPM plans.
- Track and drive improvement toward Total Employee Engagement (TEE) metrics.
- Participate in pillar meetings, department reviews, drumbeats, and small group activities to ensure that work is properly integrated and that progress is on track.
- Deliver effective change leadership - driving business changes while minimizing people impact.
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues.
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills through leading meetings, facilitating meetings and preparing written plant communications.
- Assist in plant initiatives and direct line supervision as needed.
- Administer policies and procedures.
- Regular and predictable attendance at the worksite.
- This role requires regular presence on the plant floor.
- This role requires lifting up to 40 lbs. occasionally.
- This role requires occasional work in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, or snow.
- This role may operate forklift and manufacturing equipment occasionally.
- This role may require off-shift and weekend work.
- This role may require some travel (less than 5%).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. Preferably in engineering, business, operations management, or similar field.
- Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred, demonstrated by successful completion of a major improvement project.
- 2 + years of manufacturing experience in a consumer products manufacturing operation preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, results and action-oriented.
- Ability to make independent and sound decisions.
- Ability to conduct assessments and audits and evaluate to measure progress.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Business Finance principles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment.
- Strong leadership with the ability to get results through mentoring others.
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team-building skills.
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Back to top