Supply Chain TPM Leader
- Indianapolis, IN
Auto req ID: 212818BR
Site TPM Manager
The TPM Manager coordinates the integration & implementation of TPM systems for the site.
Areas of responsibilities include:
- Coordinates the integration and implementation of TPM systems.
- Coordinate the development of the TPM preparation phase plan, track progress against the plan and lead issue resolution (Gap analysis, and adjustments to plan).
- Coordinate the development of the TPM master plan and oversee progress and issue resolution against the master plan.
- Conducts quarterly TPM Phase Assessment audits to ensure progress towards phase progression goals
- Participate in department reviews and activities to ensure that work is properly integrated and that progress is on track.
- Update and maintain site AOP results tracking & Site Integrated Business Plan (IBP) which includes overall plant performance in the areas of Safety, Quality, Productivity, Manufacturing Costs, Customer Service and Employee Morale.
- Mentor teams and peers through the implementation of tools that build effective performance teams
- Prioritize Site training criteria and align with the Site Training forecast and plan.
- Total employee involvement
- Linkages of individual and team activities to losses and the business need
- TPM is the work
- Works effectively with the plant leadership team to generate a "pull" for TPM
- Develop systems to keep the organization energized to move through the TPM Journey
- Develop an overall understanding of the different TPM pillars and how they integrate through the TPM master plan to deliver the improved results
- Coach department and pillar leaders on this integration
- Establishes appropriate benchmarking trips for plant leadership to demonstrate how TPM is accomplished
- Utilizes benchmarking trips to drive culture shift within the plant leadership team
- Engineering or related technical or Business degree
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience or related field in a consumer product manufacturing environment
- Candidate must model PepsiCo Leadership values, have a desire to change through innovation/engagement and have a strong commitment to making a difference through performance teams that drive for great results.
- Excellent facilitation and people skills.
- Effectively communicates with all levels of the organization.
- Effectively coaches and develops other employees to achieve superior performance and enhance personal growth and development.
- Effective at Goal Setting, managing multiple priorities and uses resources effectively to accomplish key objectives.
- Embodies key principles in daily operations.
- Maintain self-esteem, listen and respond with empathy, ask for help and encourage involvement, share thoughts, feelings and rationale, provide support without removing responsibility.
- Maintains a solid, effective working relationship with all plant personnel.
- Leads to productivity improvement & cost reduction/cost control initiatives.
- Assumes other responsibilities and performs special functions as may be assigned by the Plant Director.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Back to top