Supply Chain Planner
- White Plains, NY
Auto req ID: 205973BR
The role of the vacation planner is to manage the finished goods, production planning, and inventory management activities for a plant in the absence of the primary supply planner. This position temporarily oversees these processes for assigned finished goods and raw materials at the plant and co-packers while ensuring achievement of customer service goals and minimizing operating cost and inventory investment. In addition, the vacation planner will be heavily involved in rotating division projects and continuous improvement objectives.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
• Schedule all production lines for finished goods inventory and ensure that it meets demand plus safety levels maintaining a high level of service
• Deploy all finished goods in that plant's network maintaining a high level of service
• Partner with material planners and coordinators to establish 1st production runs for innovation, make schedule adjustments when needed, and manage inventory to minimize waste
• Identify service risk and collaborate with plant team, regional planning team and advanced planning team to minimize the risk.
• Lead weekly scheduling meeting with front line leadership within the warehouse, planning, and manufacturing functions.
• Partner with plant leadership to identify process improvements and scheduling changes to improve service metrics.
• Partner with transport team to maximize payload and minimize out of network expense
• Regular and predictable attendance at the worksite
• Active ownership and initiative on continuous improvement projects
• This role will require travel (50-75%)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. Preferably in engineering, business, operations management, or similar field
• Able to prioritize activities and demands
• Understanding of supply chain and supply planning concepts, and the impact on operations
• Strong analytical foundations for fact-based decision making
• Strong communication, leadership, and collaboration skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications and advanced Excel capability
• Ability to develop and implement process improvements
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Back to top