Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics Platform
- Plano, TX
Auto req ID: 213620BR
Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics Platform:
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing Advanced Analytics Platform capabilities at PepsiCo. These capabilities include Ingestion (Structured, Unstructured, Batch and Streaming), Storage, Curation, Access and Machine learning capabilities. This role will be also responsible for Solution Architecture, Design, development, testing and implementation of Advanced Analytics capabilities.
This role will support the following activities:
- Accountable for innovating and building new Advanced Analytic capabilities that allows PepsiCo to do Analytics better, faster and cheaper
- Responsible for Solution Architecture, Design, development, testing and implementation of Advanced Analytics capabilities
- Enhance PepsiCo's NextGen. Analytic Platform and architect, design, build and test analytics applications on top of the platform that could be leveraged across Sectors
- Participate in the identification, implementation and adoption of emerging technologies in the field of Advanced Analytics
- Execute statistical methods and advanced data science modeling techniques that show business-relevant results
- Participate in new project pursuits, research and proposal creation to quantify project scope, deliverables and business value for PepsiCo
- Work with a dynamic team to deliver industrialized analytic components as new projects are identified for business success
- Requires strong communications with the team, business and extended IT teams
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Science or Operations Research
- 7+ years of experience in Hadoop/Spark ecosystem, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Java or R or Python and exposure to machine learning techniques
- Knowledge of Teradata, Databricks, Alation, Trifacta, Alteryx, Denodo and Presto is a plus
- Knowledge/Experience in Azure Cloud is a plus
- Experience in data wrangling, advanced analytic modeling, and AI/ML capabilities is preferred
- Able to understand statistical solutions and execute similar activities
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with solid critical thinking ability to quickly connect technical and business 'dots'
- Has strong communication and organizational skills and has the ability to deal with ambiguity while juggling multiple priorities and projects at the same time
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Back to top