SAP IT Functional Specialist (Indirect Procurement)
- White Plains, NY
Auto req ID: 200733BR
Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your full potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo's global growth across all functions. This role provides the unique opportunity to leverage your deep Procurement functional knowledge and project delivery experience to help deploy PepsiCo's Global Template built on SAP S/4 and cloud solutions.
As the Procure to Pay (PTP) Indirect Procurement Subprocess Solution Lead, you will support the implementation and deployment of the PTP specifically Indirect Procurement. The objective of this role is to ensure that the Global Template solution supports the local Pepsi Bottling North America Indirect Procurement processes. This role will adopt and adhere to the PepsiCo Agile Methodology (PAM) principles.
SAP Indirect Procurement process will leverage Indirect procurement in Ariba and in core S/4 HANA.
- Collaborate and partner with the PTP Value Stream, Global Process and Solution Design Leads to implement and deploy the end-to-end solution
- Support decision-making, execution of the localization (statutory/legal) and deployment of Indirect procurement as defined in the PepsiCo Global Template
- Partner with the MTD- Make to Deploy, RTS - Request to Serve and RTR- Record to Report teams to implement and deploy the end-to-end solution
- Deploy and implement the Indirect procurement solution to PBNA Wave 1 _ PBC Business Units
- Actively engage and educate business process owners on solution optimization, simplification and standardization capabilities
- Collaborate with all scrum teams to implement and deploy the end-to-end Global ERP solution leveraging PAM methodology
- Work closely and collaborate with onshore and offshore scrum team members to ensure a prioritized and sufficient product backlog for the teams to work against
- Participate in key Sprint planning, retrospectives and other key ceremonies
- Along with scrum team identify, monitor and implement key agreed-upon improvements
- Adopt and adhere to PAM Agile principles and values:
- Adopt development practices which focus on quality and value, while increasing efficiency, and minimizing waste
- Foster an environment where communication, teamwork, and innovation are encouraged
- Help to implement PAM best practices such as continuous integration, automation of testing and delivery, and continuous peer-review within teams
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on the indirect procurement modules of SAP including the complete end to end PTP functionality.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the project
- Deep and broad indirect Procurement experience in a global capacity
- 2+ years of SAP S4 experience preferred
- Previous leadership role on a major SAP transformation project
- Knowledgeable in Ariba or Supplier Resource Management (SRM) solutions and integration with SAP highly preferred
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP Solman 7+, Azure DevOps, Quality Center and MS Project
- Collaborates in business process standardization of the business processes and ensuring that the configured system conforms to the PGT approach while meeting the needs of the business
- Solves highly complex problems within their work team
- Strong influencing, facilitating and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Adaptability and flexibility including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Consulting background a plus
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Back to top