Auto req ID: 223063BR
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with more than $67 Billion in Net Revenue and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that each generated more than $1 Billion in annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, located around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals.
We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Winning with Purpose.
Global Strategy at PepsiCo
The Global Strategy function plays a critical role in charting PepsiCo's long-term growth and portfolio development, driving both the future of the company and shaping the industry landscape. We are tasked with ensuring the company invests in the assets and capabilities needed to stay ahead of the competition and maintain market leadership. This entails developing actionable solutions for some of the most challenging issues facing the company.
To bring fresh and disruptive thinking to the ever-changing macro environment, we have Strategists aligned to each of our Sectors, Global Businesses, and to PepsiCo Corporate. Joining PepsiCo's Global Strategy function will enable you to experience the breadth and depth of PepsiCo's global portfolio and build a deep understanding of both the business and the industry. Whether you decide to remain in Strategy or pursue a leadership position in another function, the experience provides incredible possibilities for a dynamic career at PepsiCo.
The Corporate Strategy team:
The Corporate Strategy team sits at the center of the Strategy function, serving as the Strategy team for PepsiCo's Executive Committee and providing coordination for the global function. We have three main areas of responsibility:
- Oversee and execute strategic initiatives that cut across the enterprise, both for Senior Leadership and the Board of Directors
- Solve high-impact problems and develop actionable solutions for the most challenging issues facing the company, with a focus on corporate/global/cross-sector work for the Chairman and Senior Leadership team
- Identify future growth opportunities for the organization, with particular attention to the capabilities needed to operationalize and capture value from these areas
- Provide thought partnership to business partners and Senior Executives on a broad range of business-critical topics
- Serve as the analytics point-person on projects - identify and deconstruct business issues, and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analyses and solve critical business issues
- Demonstrate strong leadership and influence management skills, including the ability to challenge the status quo
- Build "Executive ready" project deliverables in partnership with project leaders
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Enterprise Strategic Planning Process
- Execute against time-sensitive requests from the EVP-Global Strategy, SVP-Corporate Strategy, and cross-functional business partners
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic/geopolitical trends
- Contribute to capacity building for the entire Global Strategy function (e.g., Recruiting, Training, Knowledge Management)
- 5+ years of experience, with either internal or external strategy experience (top-tier consulting firm experience strongly preferred)
- BA required (MBA strongly preferred)
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly, refine questions, and develop analytical frameworks
- Highly analytical thinker with sound business judgment and strong technical skills to process large quantities of data
- Strong project management skills
- High Emotional Intelligence and verbal and written communication skills that educate and influence senior leaders; ability to "manage up"
- Love of Consumer Packaged Goods and our brands
- Global outlook with sensitivity and awareness of social and cultural differences; foreign language skills highly desired
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement