IT Application Reliability Lead
- Plano, TX
Auto req ID: 218003BR
Bring your passion and talent to a new role for PepsiCo Foods North America (PFNA) focused on creating solutions to bring intelligent insights from the IT services that drive the largest sector for PepsiCo.
PFNA IT Availability Lead:
As a member of the Service Reliability function for PFNA, you will focus on actions that system availability with a process-centred view. Issues with applications can occur at many layers including Data, Application, Storage, Database, Server and Network Infrastructure that may also include entire data center outages. The PFNA Availability lead has the scope and expectation to raise the bar and improve the availability of the critical systems for PFNA.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to focus on :
- Identifying availability expectations
- Understanding application and technology architectures to categorize solutions
- Defining gaps between expectation and reality
- Designing and 'sell-in' programs to address these gaps. This effort may involve program estimation as well as cost and benefit analysis.
- Partnering with Disaster Recovery teams to improve our response to catastrophic events
- Driving ongoing tests to validate our capabilities
- Manage a small team to drive results
- Bachelors degree in IT or related field
- 10+ years of IT development and/or architecture experience
- 5+ years of Operational experience
- 2+ years people management experience
- Wide understanding of key Pepsico processes
- Wide command of IT solutions and design including Cloud architectures and deployments
- Expert in problem management, failure analysis and single point of failure prevention
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to identify audience needs and converse at the right levels
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Someone who is process-oriented and can logically frame a problem and solution
- As this resource will be driving work across teams, must be very effective in achieving results in a matrixed organization.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Back to top