Energy Sales Representative (ESR) - Pocatello, ID
- Pocatello, ID
Auto req ID: 209827BR
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Win with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
We are hiring for multiple job openings to join us as a great Energy Sales Rep (ESR).
The Energy Sales Rep is responsible for securing incremental availability of our Energy Portfolio within a variety of customer channels via strategic selling solutions. Products in this portfolio include, but are not limited to, Bang products.
- Develop all assigned accounts relative to sales volume, product distribution, space allocation, and customer service
- Solicit new business to increase volume and package distribution
- Solicit the placement of equipment and sell sufficient product inventory
- Utilize point-of-purchase materials to create marketplace excitement and stimulate sales
- Ensure compliance with National and Local execution programs
- Maintain and increase shelf facings
- Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; Sell PBC's Service Advantage
- Merchandise product, secure barrel and rack placements, and build displays
- Compliance with Accounts Service as Scheduled measures
- Demonstrate a passion to drive results and exceed expectations
- Openly embrace new ideas and processes to develop "out of the box" ideas
- Ability to track and analyze data to ensure targets are achieved
- Strive to create a team focused execution approach with other Customer Reps
- A minimum of 1 year of fact-based selling experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work within and be successful in a highly matrixed environment
- Excellent communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Ability to work independently, and solve problems by leveraging multiple function support
- Self-starter, ability to work independently without constant direct supervision
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
- Requires Department of Transportation (DOT) certification
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Back to top