eCom Marketing Lead
- New York, NY
Auto req ID: 213574BR
Across PepsiCo, we continue to build new capabilities that will be critical to achieving long-term, sustainable growth. The operating environment in which we do business is undergoing immense change, and it's imperative that we transform in ways that enable us to meet the future needs of our customers and consumers. Digital technology is one such force of change, and the way we interact with retailers, shoppers and consumers is evolving at a dramatic pace. The impact of Digital / eCommerce has fundamentally evolved and in some cases transformed almost every consumer segment with groceries / consumables being the next space that external experts and large players (e.g., Amazon, Walmart) are betting on. As a result, e-commerce is one of the fastest-growing areas within the consumer products industry and represents a significant opportunity to accelerate growth for PepsiCo going forward.
The growth opportunity is broad-based, with both developed and developing markets experiencing rapid growth in this channel. As the Digital Marketing Lead, you will lead digital activation from concept to execution in alignment with the overall commercial growth plan. You will be responsible for the digital marketing strategy across search marketing, SEO, retail, direct to consumer, email and organic and paid social media.
- Develop and execute a consumer centric strategy for driving demand, engagement and conversion through owned, earned and paid digital channels
- Lead, develop and manage the Digital Marketing team to effectively and efficiently deliver results based on clear objectives
- Develop and leverage analytics and partner with Sales, Brand and Creative teams to prioritize spend, build campaigns and develop relevant content
- Utilize data to develop segmentation recommendations to improve audience engagement and optimize conversion across all touchpoints
- Develop and manage digital marketing budget, forecast and track spend in alignment with P&L goals
- Build reporting, dashboards and KPIs to measure and share performance
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide critical thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Qualifications / Requirements :
- MBA preferred; Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related field required
- 10+ years of marketing experience with increasing responsibility and a proven track record of success
- 4+ years of experience leading and managing an internal team and external agencies/vendors
- Must be a proven business leader of Digital Marketing or similar role with global, consumer goods experience
- Must have both strong strategic capabilities as well as be hands-on and comfortable with tactical execution
- Exceptional analytical skills with a proven ability to work through data to find opportunities and actionable insights
- Experience owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals
- Deep experience with all mainstream digital channels as well as D2C
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Back to top