Director of Sales, Walmart
- Rogers, AR
Auto req ID: 203281BR
Director of Sales representing PepsiCo working with Walmart buyers and managing several categories. This role will act as the key point of contact with the customer on behalf of the business. This role is responsible for leading and developing the annual sales plans with the customer while managing a team of sales professionals within the organization.
- Leads and develops customer Annual Operating Plans to deliver Gross sales, Net Revenue, Share, Executional Key Performance Indicator's (KPI), and sales targets.
- Develops winning partnerships with the customer and with internal PepsiCo stakeholders by influencing and penetrating multiple levels within both organizations.
- Ability to lead cross-functionally with sales planning, category management, finance, marketing, and Supply Chain to ensure delivery of relevant innovation and key initiatives.
- Leads all aspects of customer's joint business plan (JBP) process, including strategic and tactical plans, while ensuring Sr. Leadership engagement.
- Provides business coaching/ career development guidance to direct reports and team.
- Provides customer/channel expertise and leadership to drive the development of appropriate strategic and tactical plans within the business unit.
- Manages all aspects of planning, merchandising, forecasting and chequebook management as well as timely communication to all appropriate stakeholders on these critical tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree required Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- A minimum of 5 years of fact-based direct selling experience
- Previous people management experience
- Exceptional leadership and customer management skills.
- Superior time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan.
- Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment, agreement, and commitments (internal/external).
- Strong ability to work within and be successful in a highly matrixed environment.
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan.
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work independently, and solve problems by leveraging multiple function support.
- Strong planning/organizing skills: capable of managing major projects simultaneously.
- Above-average finance skills in order to build a compelling profit win for a customer and internal stakeholders.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently without constant direct supervision.
- Superior presentation skills, both in the development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels within customer and internal organization.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Back to top