Control & Reporting Manager
- Purchase, NY
Auto req ID: 214281BR
Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
ABOUT PEPSICO CORPORATE CONTROL & REPORTING
As a member of the PepsiCo Corporate Control team, you will be part of a global and agile team with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We look to recruit and develop high-caliber professionals from a variety of backgrounds, including candidates with traditional "Big 4" public accounting experience. Corporate Control associates gain experience by leading projects and developing a broad understanding of PepsiCo's global businesses. These critical experiences will help you build a rewarding and successful career at PepsiCo.
At PepsiCo, we recognize that supporting diversity and engagement is not only the right thing to do, it is the right thing to do for our business. This commitment is woven into our values and our guiding philosophy of Winning with Purpose vision, which recognizes that our company is strongest when we are a company of opportunity that embraces the full spectrum of humanity. That means both building a more diverse, more inclusive workplace, and promoting what we call courageous engagement in our company and the communities we serve. For more information on PepsiCo, visit www.pepsico.com .
As a Control & Reporting Manager, your primary responsibilities will include preparing flash reports, volume reports, and reviewing various sustainability reports, communication documents, board material and investor presentations.
- Financial Analysis: Prepare monthly flash reports including consolidating and reporting corporate unallocated expenses, ensure processing of constant currency numbers across PepsiCo, prepare quarterly volume reports, recommend changes to HFM, review earnings scripts and prepare related non-GAAP reconciliations, review and independently verify return on invested capital calculations, review investor presentations and board materials.
- Sustainability Reporting: Act as the primary contact for review of sustainability reporting including: Corporate Social Responsibility report, Environmental Social Governance topics, various Carbon Disclosure Project reports and other ad hoc sustainability documents.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of relevant financial accounting/reporting experience
- Big 4 public accounting experience, including CPA designation
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to collaborate cross functionally
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Track record of improving processes, leading projects and influencing decision-makers
- Advanced Excel skills
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Back to top