Control and Report Coordinator
- Plano, TX
Auto req ID: 212990BR
Main Purpose: The purpose of this role is to provide financial support regarding carrier payments and customer invoicing/receivables. The nature of the work is proactive and must be able to identify potential issues with paperwork, customer information, and payable/receivable information. In addition, this role is responsible for addressing issues with carrier payments, speaking with customers regarding past due payments, issuing comchecks, and ensuring our payments are being made in a timely manner to carriers.
Scope: Effectively prioritize and process payments for carriers, invoice customers for 350+ shipments per day. Manage multiple email boxes and research customer and carrier payment issues.
- Carrier payment process through Epay system
- Customer billing processes and making sure invoices are sent in a timely manner
- Email and phone call issue resolution
- Issue and manage comchecks
- 70% External - New and existing customers and asset-based carriers
- 30% Internal - Collaboration with business development, account management, and leadership team
- Ability to effectively communicate with OTR drivers, dispatchers, and customers in a constructive manner
- Strong passion for customer service, logistics, and financial excellence
- Ability to learn and update the Epay payment tool
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively interact and build a favorable business relationship with all carriers and customers
- Ability to operate and flourish in a fast-paced business start-up
- Strong team player and committed to teamwork in all situations
- Willingness to embrace change and all other assigned duties for the greater good of the team
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Back to top