Change Manager- Global Business Services
- Purchase, NY
Auto req ID: 213225BR
Global Business Services (GBS) organization has been established to provide efficient and effective services to PepsiCo businesses globally, for all sectors, with great user experience. To enable this purpose, GBS is looking for a Change leader with deep change expertise and proven experience in leading large complex projects through change. Partnering with key global, cross-functional stakeholders the Change Lead will be responsible for developing, managing and executing change strategies, winning the hears and minds while driving adoption and sustainment of new ways of work across the organization focused on the realization of the GSB vision.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Leveraging established CM methodologies/tools to develop and execute the strategic plan supporting implementation, execution and adoption.
- Leading the change management for global functional teams including setting change strategy and managing change-related project plans.
- Manage all change management deliverables including change plan, leadership alignment, communications, change impacts, training/Super Users, Change Agent Network and value realization.
- Oversee the communication strategy and works with key stakeholders to develop communications materials.
- Oversee the training strategy and works with key stakeholders to develop training materials.
- Develop and maintains relationships with key stakeholders in the organization.
- Develop a strategy to engage and successfully maintain strong relationships with global and functional leadership teams.
- Successfully translates theoretical approaches, past experiences and business needs into practical plans and manage/ensure the successful end to end delivery.
- Ensure change management approaches are deployed, risks and issues are managed and mitigated, and an approach of post-implementation continuous improvement is embedded.
- Drive, monitor and manage change workstream delivery - ensuring key milestones are met on time and on budget.
- Work with relevant stakeholders (including SMEs) to build change management understanding and ensure leaders are prepared to effectively lead and embed change with their teams.
- Manage change-related interdependencies across workstreams within the project.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably MA/MS in Org Development and Leadership or another related field
- Minimum of 5 years of HR/OMD industry experience or human capital consulting experience with strong knowledge and working experience with change management, organizational design, organization culture, and business transformation
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
- Experience with business transformation and change management
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Ability to work through organizational complexity
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage and influence others
- Strong analytic skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prosci/ ACMP Certified
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Back to top