Change Management & User Experience Manager (Purchase, NY; Plano, TX)
- Purchase, NY
Auto req ID: 217274BR
This role can sit in Purchase, NY, Plano, TX, or Chicago, IL. Purchase, NY and Plano, TX are preferred.
This role is responsible for leading all aspects of change management for global HR programs. This leader will work with the project managers, subject matter experts, program leads, and key sponsors to implement best practices and will focus on leading the people side of the transformation initiatives. Team members are aligned to defined employment lifecycle periods which allows for strategic connection and focused expertise further elevating user experiences .
The person in this role aims to move impacted audience from the current state to the desired future state as quickly and efficient as possible, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, organizations structures, and user enablement.
This role will also serve as the editor-in-chief for content produced for both end users and service delivery teams.
As a Change Management & User Experience Manager, you will:
- Develop communication and change management plans for the implementation of programs and continuous improvement initiatives
- Proofread and edit content prepared by technical and multilingual contributors to ensure quality and simplicity
- Develop communication and change management plans for the Service Now implementation program which includes case management, workflows, onboarding, document management and knowledge management
- Draft communications, design promotional materials, prepare/conduct briefings, and help develop training materials for the program workstreams
- Manage development and execution of communications materials, such as fact sheets, job aids, instructional guides, web content, briefings and presentations
- Support the project teams to develop stakeholder/partner outreach and engagement efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in and support
- Conceptualize, coordinate and prepare presentations for the global HR leadership teams, including the digital employee experience (dEEX) steering committee and HR Ops Council as needed
- Support the design, development, implementation and revision of project plans and adhere to established timelines.
Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, change management or related field
8+ years of change management or strategic communications experience
Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
Demonstrated experience producing organization-wide communications and communication strategies
Analytical skills and the ability to provide insight into project progress
Ability to explain complex technical concepts in an easily understandable written format
Demonstrated client relationship skills working in a dynamic client environment
Reporting & Interactions:
Works cross-functionally globally with reporting into Global HR Operations & Service Delivery as owner of the end to end employee experience
Daily collaboration with content owner administrators for project intake and quality review
Authorized and empowered by the Digital Employee Experience Committee (with PEC level engagement)
Relationship owner to 3rd party vendors hosting integrated web solutions
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Back to top