Sourcing Lead- Point of Purchase Displays
- Cincinnati, OH
At this time we are only accepting resumes for this position
Job Title: Sourcing Lead- Point of Purchase Displays
Reports To: Sourcing Director
FLSA Status: Full Time - Salaried, Exempt
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Who is pep:
When smart business, a drive for success, and a family atmosphere combine, you get pep! At pep, we help deliver the strategy for brands worldwideâ€" seamlessly managing all the details so that the brand can stay focused on their big picture. Through our expertise in marketing operations, we help execute our clientsâ€™ marketing campaigns more effectively than anyone else in the world. We know that sourcing is essential to brand success as well, so weâ€™ve become experts in leveraging scale and spend to save our clientsâ€™ time and money. Weâ€™re not all talk- our results back us up too! To date, weâ€™ve managed campaigns for over 750 brands, delivering an average of 21% savings on over $5 billion in marketing spend. Our success also pays it forward to our employees by allowing us to offer paid parental leave, work-life flexibility and remote working opportunities to name a few. Want to be a part of something original? Check out our growing team and join us!
Summary of Position:
The Sourcing Lead is responsible for developing, leading and executing strategies to deliver against sourcing goals. Entrepreneurial leadership, work ethic and analytical skills are a must along with the ability to demonstrate a high level of professionalism across company disciplines and client relationships. The ability to build supplier and client relationships is key. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes:
- identify, qualify and implement supplier partners into the business operation
- Negotiate contracts and statement of works with supplier partners
- Continuously analyze supplier, industry and spend trends to optimize cost savings, innovation and process improvements to drive value to clients
- Develop, lead and execute sourcing strategies to deliver against client and internal objectives
- Responsible for overall supplier relationship and performance management to deliver key performance indicators
- Develop and lead strategic RFP processes
- Champion sourcing processes with cross functional teams
- Position is a leadership level position, that may have direct reports in the future
- Experience with E-Sourcing solutions
- Ability to identify and provide conflict resolution and solutions to challenges and issues
- Independent worker, yet dedicated to teamwork in a fast paced environment,
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Preferred, but not required: Bachelors in Business, Supply Chain or Communication from four-year college or university. Candidate with 7+ years with sourcing, estimating, project management or supplier management is ideal.
- Knowledge and expertise of the production of point of purchase corrugated displays, experience in understanding the dynamics of the manufacturer and retailer relationship and purchasing strategies of corrugated displays are all highly desirable.
- Travel to the client and client facing is required 20%
- Ability to mentor, grow and work harmoniously as part of a larger team
- Ability to apply intermediate-level math (calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages)
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
*pep provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, pep complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
pep expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of pepâ€™s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge .
Back to top