Senior Display Solution Specialist - Boston, MA
Job Title: Senior Display Solution Specialist
Reports To: Display 2.0 Leader
FLSA Status: Full Time - Salaried, Exempt
Senior Display Solution Specialist is a hybrid role focused on the display spend. The SDSS will be executing the display sourcing strategies prepared by the Display 2.0 Leader to deliver against sourcing goals. They will also be managing display promotions from conception to completion for the assigned business unit. Entrepreneurial leadership, work ethic, relationship skills, project management and analytical skills are a must to drive value for our clients. The ability drive display projects upstream as well as building great supplier relationships and partnerships is imperative to deliver against goals and strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Senior Display Solution Specialist
Execute with Excellence:
- Manage marketing promotions from conception to completion
- Collaborate with client to assemble all necessary promotion specifications
- Effectively brief, bid, and award work to suppliers.
- Create and manage production timeline & communication
- Ensure that program requirements meet legal and policy guidelines/requirements.
- Manage promotion scope changes as needed while ensuring an on-time and on-budget execution.
- In conjunction with supplier partners, provide client with recommendations for cost and/or time efficiencies.
- Manage creation of all pep purchase orders and corresponding invoices.
- Savings- up front, sourced, AE, and supplier
- Error rate for displays
- Individual PM metrics
- File closure
- Promo rating, etc.
- Individual brand allocation spend growth
Specific SMART goals individualized per brand allocation
Build Strong Client & Supplier Relationships:
- Build brand relationships by providing extensive value and expertise within the display spend
- Build and grow supportive relationships with supplier partners
- Work to be upstream with your brand contacts so you can drive value to your brands in the display spend
- Conduct regular status meetings with clients, vendors and internal resources to ensure flawless execution & delivery
- Some travel is required
Build your Knowledge & Expertise:
- Assist in the establishment and development of processes/procedures
- Expand understanding on display materials, production, engineering, assembly and fabrication.
- Build understanding of top 10 retailers for your business unit. Learn customer team style guides, reset dates, and display impacting measurements.
- Continually strive to become a display expert for your business unit.
- Actively lead and participate in Display 2.0 team projects or client specific initiatives to drive scale and best practices across all brands
- Assist in developing, leading and executing strategic promotional sourcing strategies to deliver against team goals and objectives
- Act as a display planning resource for brands: present emerging capabilities, share competitive insights and industry trends
- Drive additional display spend/programs & identify new programs for pep to manage (with assistance from the Display 2.0 Leader)
- Implement the necessary supplier strategies to effectively meet the client's needs
- Responsible for negotiating contracts and statement of works with supplier partners
- Conduct on-going supplier, industry and spend analysis to optimize cost savings, innovation and process improvements
- Develop and lead strategic RFP processes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience in one of or multiple job functions- sourcing, project management or supplier management in the marketing industry
- Extremely organized and communicate well with others across various divisions within the company
- Ability to identify and provide conflict resolution and solutions to challenges and issues
- Collaborate and proactively meet with project managers and process champions to improve and streamline processes that provide value and efficiency
- Able to deliver in an extremely fast paced environment and manage a high workload
- Independent worker, yet dedicated to team work, enthusiastic and energetic approach to work
Education and/or Experience:
Candidate must have already obtained a Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 3+ years experience in sourcing, project management or supplier management in the marketing industry.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- pep provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, pep complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
pep expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of pep's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Meet Some of Pep's Employees
Client Manager, P&G
Nicole seeks out new and profitable business opportunities for Pep’s biggest brands, overseeing operational efforts and ensuring excellent execution, as well as ultimate client satisfaction.
Back to top