Marketing Operations Lead - Princeton, NJ
- Princeton, NJ
At this time we are only accepting resumes for this position
Job Title: Account Supervisor
Reports To: Client Manager
Status: Full Time -Salaried, Exempt
Location: Princeton, NJ
Who is pep:
When smart business, a drive for success, and a family atmosphere combine, you get pep! At pep, we help deliver the strategy for brands worldwideâ€" seamlessly managing all the details so that the brand can stay focused on their big picture. Through our expertise in marketing operations, we help execute our clientsâ€™ marketing campaigns more effectively than anyone else in the world. We know that sourcing is essential to brand success as well, so weâ€™ve become experts in leveraging scale and spend to save our clientsâ€™ time and money. Weâ€™re not all talk- our results back us up too! To date, weâ€™ve managed campaigns for over 750 brands, delivering an average of 21% savings on over $5 billion in marketing spend. Our success also pays it forward to our employees by allowing us to offer paid parental leave, work-life flexibility and remote working opportunities to name a few. Want to be a part of something original? Check out our growing team and join us!
Summary of Position: The Account Supervisor position is responsible for managing a team of direct reports while overseeing the marketing campaigns for their team and keeping the project work on time and on budget. The Account Supervisor is also responsible for building client relationships and being an avid problem solver. The essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Manage marketing promotions from conception to completion for your assigned business unit.
- Collaborate with client to assemble all necessary promotion specifications; communicate requirements to respective supplier teams.
- Effectively understand and utilize Sourcing model to obtain project cost estimates
- Effectively bid out work to suppliers.
- Create and manage production timeline; Communicate timeline expectations to relevant client contacts, suppliers and internal personnel.
- Collaborate with client and suppliers to ensure that program requirements meet legal and policy guidelines/requirements.
- Manage promotion scope changes as needed while ensuring an on-time and on-budget execution.
- In conjunction with supplier partners, provide client with recommendations for cost and/or time efficiencies.
- Communicate with relevant suppliers to ensure that promotions are executed to completion and adequate proof of performance is provided.
- Manage creation of all purchase orders and corresponding invoices.
- Capture and track cost savings.
- Maintain strong metrics. You are responsible for on-time file closure, on-time & on-budget and audit scores for not only you, but your team as well.
- Stay up-to-date on industry news and trends
(The following positions report directly to the Account Supervisor: Account Coordinator, Account Executive, Sr. Account Executive)
- Build strong relationships with your individual team members
- Responsible for approving time off requests and maintaining Vacation Tracker for each Direct Report
- Review, monitor and report on Gap Tracker progress for each Direct Report
- Review and approve all bonus goals for each Direct Report
- Salary and Performance Reviews for each Direct Report
- Ensure Direct Reports maintain a 40 hour a week schedule and authorize overtime hours when necessary
- Understanding of team workload: manage complexity and delegate teamâ€™s work effectively
- Soliciting promotion ratings for each Direct Report
- Regular reviews of team files, program status, and pepConnect to ensure process compliance
- Ensure your team is delivering strong metrics that are in line with company goals
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A successful candidate will have the following skills:
- 4-year Bachelorâ€™s degree (marketing or management) and 3-5 years of promotion management experience OR an Associateâ€™s Degree and 5-7 years of promotion management experience with a 2.8+ GPA.
- Experience leading a team of direct reports
- Excellent organization, time management and communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals as well as operate internal, online systems
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to be client facing
- Ability to mentor, grow and work harmoniously as part of a larger team
- Ability to do intermediate-level math (calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages)
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to problem solve
- Effectively utilizes staff including delegating as appropriate
- Ability to manage healthy business processes
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
*pep provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, pep complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
pep expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of pepâ€™s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge .
See Inside the Office of Pep
With locations in more than a dozen cities throughout the United States and Central America, Pep is a full-service project management firm that frees up clients to focus on the bigger business picture. The company takes care of timelines, budgets, and vendor coordination for every project, from direct mail and sweepstakes to training and events around the country, all through custom created PepConnect programs.
Back to top