Marketing Operations Executive - Princeton, NJ
Currently, collecting resumes only.
Job Title: Account Executive
Reports To: Team Lead
Who is pep: We are project management and procurement for marketing campaigns. We work with billion dollar brands to help them achieve their goals through various promotions such as digital coupons, in store displays, print, premiums, etc. pep's world class project managers handle all of the detailed execution so that our clients can focus on the big picture! Our passion and our people make us the best in the world at managing timelines, budgets, and vendor coordination for promotional marketing projects. Looking for excellence? So are we!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage all aspects of marketing promotions for your assigned tactic
- Create, communicate and update timeline expectations to appropriate client, supplier and internal personnel
- Collaborate with necessary parties to ensure that complete program execution is seamless and flawless
- Collaborate with client and suppliers to assure that program requirements meet legal and policy guidelines/requirements
- Communicate production/promotion specifications to suppliers
- Coordinate request and receipt of all purchase orders for assigned programs
- Review vendor SOW template and rates for accuracy against pre-established guidelines, where applicable
- Communicate recommendations that allow our customers reduce cycle time and drive efficiencies
- Support with compiling scorecards and lessons learned
- Complete cost reconciliation and file closure at program close
- Deliver internal requests and assets in a thorough and timely manner
- Assist in the establishment and development of processes/procedures
- This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- 4 year Bachelor's degree and 18 months of promotion management experience OR an Associate's Degree and 2+ years of promotion management experience.
- 2.8+ GPA
- Degree emphasis in marketing or management
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to manage budget for assigned brands and/or business unit.
Ability to apply strategic thinking and understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Back to top