Marketing Operations Coordinator - Fort Washington, PA
We are currently only collecting resumes for this position.
Job Title: Account Coordinator
Reports To: Team Lead
Location: Fort Washington, PA
Status: Full-Time - Salaried; Non-Exempt
Who we are:
Your friends ask you to pick a restaurant for dinner, but you can't possibly make a decision without first knowing how much people are looking to spend, or what type of atmosphere sounds most appealing. They didn't even give you a time! Luckily, though, that's where you shine! You can be relied on to ask the right questions, gather the finer details, and plan a great evening.
This is pep: We are the best in the world at the finer details. pep is how marketing gets done well. We will execute our client's big idea, and we will do it better than anyone else. We couldn't do this without our people, though. Our project managers execute promotions with excellence . We win, and we celebrate our wins. You will learn, you will grow, and you will be strengthened by a team of people just as hardworking as you. We will challenge you, but our people are always up for the challenge.
Who you are:
You make an impact. Your client cannot imagine doing business without you. Why? Because on-time, on-budget, and on-specification are the only ways in which you know how to operate. This is made possible because of your exceptional communication and relationship building skills. You anticipate your client's needs, and you seek to exceed their expectations.
Not only can the client rely on you, but you are also a pivotal part of your internal team. You know when the team needs you, and when you need the team. The work is fast-paced, and you know that this requires collaboration and efficiency. Are you organized? That is a rhetorical question. You work incredibly hard with the passion to match it. Most importantly, though, you are smiling while reading this because you know you're up for the challenge.
What you'll do:
( This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed)
- Support an assigned team of Account Executives and Account Supervisors
- Manage the coupon administration process for an assigned business unit
- Generate program scorecards and ad-hoc reports
- Ensure data compliance of client budget and barcode systems
- Assist with billing reconciliations and program closure processes
- Learn the process for an assigned tactic(s)
- Act as a back-up when the main contact for a program is out of the office
- Attend program execution meetings and provide recaps as needed
- Assist team on large scale initiatives
- Learn existing processes/procedures
- Assist in the establishment and development of new processes/procedures
- Communicate with vendors and clients, as directed
- This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed
What you need:
- Preferred, but not required: Bachelors in Business or Communication a 2.8+ GPA from four-year college or university (emphasis in marketing or management); or Minimum 18 months of applicable business or promotion management experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals as well as operate internal, online systems
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to be client facing
- Ability to mentor, grow and work harmoniously as part of a larger team
- Ability to do intermediate-level math (calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages)
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to problem solve
- Effectively utilizes staff including delegating as appropriate
- Ability to manage healthy business processes
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
*pep provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, pep complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
pep expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of [Company Name]'s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge .
Meet Some of Pep's Employees
Nicole K.Client Manager, P&G
Nicole seeks out new and profitable business opportunities for Pep’s biggest brands, overseeing operational efforts and ensuring excellent execution, as well as ultimate client satisfaction.
Back to top