Digital Sales Executive
Digital Sales Executive
Job Title: Digital Sales Executive
Reports To: Digital Account Supervisor
FLSA Status: Exempt
Prepared Date: 9/16/16
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drive additional digital programs (with assistance from the Digital SME) – identify new programs for Pep to manage and connect opportunities to recommend a digital component to a pre-existing program.
- Create decks, proposals, digital case studies and other materials for the given brands or categories.
- Develop digital expertise and strategic/consultative skills through on-going training plan.
- Create and maintain an action plan with necessary tasks needed to meet month/quarterly/annual digital program growth goals.
- Act as a digital planning resource for brands: present emerging capabilities, share competitive insights and industry trends.
- Conduct monthly meetings to fully understand brand/category digital business objectives, annual plans and budgets.
- Build and strengthen relationships with assigned brands and their agencies.
- Collaborate with client and suppliers to assure program requirements meet legal and policy guidelines / requirements.
- Assist AE team in confirming project cost estimates and communicating with appropriate personnel.
- Become single point contact for brands for best practices in digital promotional execution.
- Communicate recommendations that allow our customers to reduce costs and / or reduce cycle time.
- Communicate client challenges and objectives to the Pep sourcing team so they can implement the necessary supplier strategies to effectively meet the client's needs.
- Collectively work as a digital core team to drive scale and best practices across all brands and categories.
- Collaborate with necessary parties to assure that complete program execution is seamless and flawless.
- Participate in weekly meetings with Digital Leads, SMEs and Pep Sourcing to cross share, brainstorm and discuss wins/losses.
- Consult and coach non-digital AEs on digital approach and deliverables to meet specific client objects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Candidates must be experts in project management, process focused, has demonstrated the ability to lead teams and projects, and has met or exceeded company goals. They must also be team oriented, work independently, possesses good problem solving skills, communicate effectively to all levels, and proactively troubleshoot.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) with a 2.8+ GPA from four-year college or university; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Meet Some of Pep's Employees
Client Manager, P&G
Nicole seeks out new and profitable business opportunities for Pep’s biggest brands, overseeing operational efforts and ensuring excellent execution, as well as ultimate client satisfaction.
Back to top