Coupon Strategy Project Manager- New York, NY
We are currently collecting resumes for this role.
Coupon Strategy Project Manager
Reports To: Client Manager
Status: Full Time -Salaried, Exempt
Who is pep: At pep, we deliver on your strategy - seamlessly managing all the details so that you can stay focused on your big picture. Through sustained optimization of marketing operations, we help companies execute their marketing campaigns more effectively than anyone else in the world. We know that sourcing is essential to your success. With intelligent and efficient sourcing, we leverage scale and spend in order to save you time and money. Using our measurable and customizable benchmarking process, we offer you full transparency into your spend. In addition, with pepconnect®, our campaign management and sourcing tool, we're able to consistently and successfully achieve your objectives. We pride ourselves on being long-term partners who provide quality assurance, improved speed to market and risk mitigation. Our results back us up: we've managed campaigns for over 500 brands, delivering an average of 18% savings on over $4 billion in marketing spend.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Strategy and overall management of Consumer Promotions Coupons of Assigned Accounts Include:
- Devleop and kick off annual planning process for each indivudal brand around national consumer promtoions coupons
- Planning and develop promotion plan for all national production coupon execution based on brand objectives/strategies of the brand as well as proposed annual budget. Provide research and data to support concepts and tactical approach
- Responsible for tracking and updating all program costs and promotion plan revisions with primary focus on coupon redemption/forecasting.
- Act as first point of contact for marketing team and pep execution team
- In depth reporting and analysis: competitive FSIs, DFSIs, Instore, Mobile rebates, Catalina, and all other CPD programs
- Manage Agencies and vendors in implementation plan. Meet with new and existing suppliers to understand best in class offerings.
- Present new innovative ideas and recommendations to brand teams on an on-going basis
- Promotional administration and compliance expertise and ideas around couponing (Legal verbiage, GS1 Data bar, Scanning/proofing and water marks)
- Build client and supplier relationships through face-to-face meetings
- Maintain strong performance metrics
- Manage data entry of individual planned tactic into promotion calenders and approporiate database
- Oversee overall budget trackers and monthly reconciliation of budgets for assigned accounts
- Stay up-to-date on industry news and trends
- Seek out additional training; strive to become an expert in the promotion type(s) you execute most often for the client
- Utilize knowledge and expertise to consult with the client on promotion specifications
* This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed.
Project Manager Expectations:
- Develop manage strategy of assigned brands for national coupon execution
- Develop plans that align to brand objectives and budget
- Balance strategy work with budget management work
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) with a 2.8+ GPA from four-year college or university; three to five years related Consumer Promotions- Coupon experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Meet Some of Pep's Employees
Client Manager, P&G
Nicole seeks out new and profitable business opportunities for Pep’s biggest brands, overseeing operational efforts and ensuring excellent execution, as well as ultimate client satisfaction.
Back to top