Budget Specialist- Denver
We are currently only collecting resumes for this position.
Job Title: Budget Specialist
Reports To: Account Supervisor
FLSA Status: Full Time - Salaried, Exempt
Location: Englewood, CO soon moving to downtown location
To Apply: www.peppromotions.com
Who we are: When smart business, a unique culture, a drive for success, and a family atmosphere combine...you get pep! Want to be a part of something original? Check out our globally growing team and join us! pep. The marketing operations experts.
We deliver on our client's strategy - seamlessly managing all the details so that they can stay focused on their Big Picture. We developed an industry-leading marketing management and procurement platform called pepconnect to integrate, facilitate and even anticipate every aspect of our clients' marketing initiatives. At pep, we bring the most dedicated team of professionals in the business. To date, we have managed over $3.5 Billion in marketing spend across 35,000 campaigns for over 500 brands worldwide.
Budget Specialist Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Execute with Excellence:
- Supports an assigned team/business unit of Marketers
- Manages all data entry into client systems
- Manages monthly reconciliation of budgets
- Weekly meetings with Marketers to align on budgets
- Providing customized reports as needed
- Completes monthly P2P certification with direction from Marketers
- Manages Budget Trackers for assigned teams/business units
- Manage delivery of all purchase orders for all programs
- Manage billing for all programs
- Communicates with brands and suppliers, as directed
- Owns specific processes and updates SOPs as needed
- Track and enter promotion data into PepConnect®
This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed.
Budget Specialist Qualifications:
- Independent self-starters please!!
- 2 or 4yr degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business preferred, or 18months of applicable business, project management, or budget management experience
- Intermediate to advanced excel capability/knowledge (i.e. pivot tables, v-lookup, multi-step formulas, graphing and charts, etc.)
- Professionalism in dealing with executive level clients
- Ability to calculate budgets, resolve discrepencies/accounting issues
- Apply critical thinking and strategic analysis
- Ability to independently problem solve
- Presentation experience is a plus
- Excellently organize, manage time, and communicate orally and in writing
- Multi-task while keeping attention to detail
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization
- Demonstrate internal leadership and find efficiencies
- Collaborate, grow, and work harmoniously as part of a larger team
pep provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, pep complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
pep expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of [Company Name]'s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Back to top