- Atlanta, GA
At this time we are only accepting resumes for this position
Job Title: Budget Coordinator
Reports To: Account Supervisor
Status: Full Time - Salaried, Non-Exempt
Location: Atlanta, GA
Who is pep:
When smart business, a drive for success, and a family atmosphere combine, you get pep! At pep, we help deliver the strategy for brands worldwideâ€" seamlessly managing all the details so that the brand can stay focused on their big picture. Through our expertise in marketing operations, we help execute our clientsâ€™ marketing campaigns more effectively than anyone else in the world. We know that sourcing is essential to brand success as well, so weâ€™ve become experts in leveraging scale and spend to save our clientsâ€™ time and money. Weâ€™re not all talk- our results back us up too! To date, weâ€™ve managed campaigns for over 750 brands, delivering an average of 21% savings on over $5 billion in marketing spend. Our success also pays it forward to our employees by allowing us to offer paid parental leave, work-life flexibility and remote working opportunities to name a few. Want to be a part of something original? Check out our growing team and join us!
Summary of Position:
The Budget Coordinator position is a support role responsible for high-level budget management
Key Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Support an assigned team/business unit of Budget Specialists, Sr. Budget Specialists, and Account Supervisors.
- Maintain clientâ€™s budget tracker spreadsheet
- Work in clientâ€™s systems to capture project estimates, purchase orders/requisitions, invoices, and audit records
- Create and update purchase requisitions and orders
- Manage accuracy and timing of billing
- Researches and resolves routine and non-routine billing questions and discrepancies. Following standard operating procedures, determines the appropriate adjustment.
- Track actual expenditures
- Data entry into pep and client systems
- Assist team on large scale initiatives.
- Act as a backup when the main contact for a program is out of the office.
- Learn existing processes/procedures.
- Assist in the establishment and development of new processes/procedures.
- Communicate with clients and vendors, as directed.
- Lead monthly budget meetings with client to report on work month to date
- Compile monthly actual reports and compare to previous month, quarter, and year forecast
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A successful candidate will have the following skills:
- 2 or 4yr degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business preferred, or 18 months of applicable business, project management, or budget management experience
- Prior bookkeeping experience is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced excel capability/knowledge (i.e. pivot tables, vlookup, multi-step formulas, graphing and charts, etc.)
- Professionalism in dealing with executive level clients
- Ability to calculate budgets, resolve discrepancies/accounting issues
- Apply critical thinking and strategic analysis
- Ability to independently problem solve
- Presentation experience is a plus
- Excellently organize, manage time, and communicate orally and in writing
- Multi-task while keeping attention to detail
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization
- Demonstrate internal leadership and find efficiencies
- Collaborate, grow, and work harmoniously as part of a larger team
*pep provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, pep complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
pep expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of pepâ€™s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge .
Back to top