Billing Coordinator- Camden, NJ
- Please note that we accept rolling applications for this position as our staffing needs shift very quickly. This does not guarantee that we currently have an open position.*
Job Title: Billing Coordinator
Reports To: Account Supervisor
FLSA Status: Full Time - Salaried, Exempt
Location: Camden, NJ
To Apply: www.peppromotions.com
Who is Pep: We are project management and procurement for marketing campaigns. We work with billion-dollar brands to help them achieve their goals through various promotions such as digital coupons, in store displays, print premiums, etc. Pep's world class project managers handle all of the detailed execution so that our clients can focus on the big picture! Our passion and our people make us the best in the world at managing timelines, budgets, and vendor coordination for promotional marketing projects. Looking for excellence? So are we!
Billing Coordinator Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage project and marketing budget, including purchase orders, invoicing, and monthly reconciliation.
- Work in pepconnect and client's systems to capture project estimates, and manage creation of all purchase orders and corresponding invoices, confirming approval with the appropriate stakeholders
- Review and share insights from pepconnect reporting
- Ensure required PO approvals are obtained via client's systems
- Research and resolve billing questions and discrepancies
- Follow standard operating procedures as needed to ensure accurate purchasing and billing
- Develop and maintain various client, agency and vendor relationships
- Manage vendor communication regarding payment status
- Assist in the establishment and development of new processes/procedures/training documents
- Communicate with relevant suppliers to ensure adequate proof of performance is provided.
- Collaborate with procurement to set up new vendors and ensure vendor guidelines have been met
This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed.
Billing Coordinator Qualifications:
To perform the Billing Coordinator job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors in Business or Communication with a 2.8+ GPA from four-year college or university (emphasis in marketing or management) preferred, or minimum 18 months of applicable business or promotion management experience.
- Ability to excellently organize, manage time, and communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization
- Ability to demonstrate internal leadership and collaborate to deliver projects to clients with agreed upon scope
- Ability to mentor, grow, and work harmoniously as part of a larger team
- Ability to provide excellent people leadership to direct reports
The Billing Coordinator should have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
The Billing Coordinator should have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. The Account Coordinator should have the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform the Billing Coordinator job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- pep provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, pep complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
pep expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of pep's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Meet Some of Pep's Employees
Client Manager, P&G
Nicole seeks out new and profitable business opportunities for Pep’s biggest brands, overseeing operational efforts and ensuring excellent execution, as well as ultimate client satisfaction.
Back to top