PEP is looking for an Account Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Promotion Management of assigned Brand Accounts.
- Manage all aspects of promotions for your assigned brand.
- Communicate / update timeline expectations to appropriate client, supplier and internal personnel.
- Communicate production/promotion specifications to suppliers.
- Collaborate with client and suppliers to assure that program requirements meet legal and policy guidelines/requirements.
- Assist in confirming project cost estimates and communicating with appropriate personnel.
- Communicate recommendations that allow our customers to reduce costs and/or reduce cycle time.
- Collaborate with necessary parties to assure that complete program execution is seamless and flawless.
- Coordinate invoice receipt and approval with Billing / Invoicing Coordinator.
- Assist in the establishment and development of processes/procedures
- This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed.
Personnel Management of assigned Direct Reports. This includes:
- Attend Leadership Meetings bi-weekly
- Establish and maintain bi-weekly 1:1 meetings with each Direct Report in order to provide direct supervision and career guidance
- Maintain Vacation Tracker for each Direct Report
- Monitor and Report on Gap Tracker progress for each Direct Report
- Provide timely Performance Reviews for each Direct Report
- Ensure Direct Reports maintain a 40 hour a week schedule and authorize overtime hours when necessary
- Communicate “Leadership by Committee” Concept: all AE’s are led by all Managers/Supervisors
Maintain a Full Promotion Load
- Set an example with Good metrics on your promotions
- Balance promotion work with leadership work
Basic Leadership of Your Team:
- Bi-weekly 1on1s
- Performance Reviews
- Salary Reviews
- Manage and delegate your team’s workload
Always maintain a constructive attitude – especially with your team. Never come with just problems, always be prepared to discuss solutions.
We lead as a team – this means we help each other out and have each other’s back. We disagree in private until we reach a resolution that everyone can support.
Be open on honest with you manager about your job satisfaction and frustrations.
Be above reproach. You cannot expect things out of your team that you do not do yourself. Work hard, be on time to work, on time to meetings, be respectful of everyone around you.
Make a solid contribution in at least one area outside of the day to day work.
- Develop more leaders. This is crucial to our future at PEP. Mentor, coach, teach and encourage your team and others to develop their leadership skills.
- Actively help lead the entire PEP Team.
- Make your manager’s life easier. Be the person who can be counted on to take projects and assignments and always follow
- Make significant contributions outside of the day to day work.
- Build relationships with your teams’ customers that help us navigate problems and issues that come up. The marketing specialists and ABMs and Brand Managers assigned to your team should know who you are and know you are a resource to solve problems.
Things to Avoid
- Breaking confidentiality. This is the quickest way to exit the PEP Leadership Team.
- Being a source of negativity. This is the second quickest way to exit the PEP Leadership Team.
The following positions report directly to Supervisor:
Account Coordinator, Account Executive, Sr. Account Executive
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of promotion management experience OR an Associate’s Degree and 5-7 years of promotion management experience.
- 2.8+ GPA
- Degree emphasis in marketing or management
- Language/Communication Skills:
- Excellent organizing, time management and oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Demonstrate internal leadership and collaborate to deliver projects to clients with agreed upon scope.
- Ability to mentor, grow and work harmoniously as part of a larger team.
- Provide excellent people leadership to direct reports
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Effectively utilizes staff including delegating as appropriate.
- Ability to manage healthy business processes.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm.
Back to top