Account Executive - Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Please note that we accept rolling applications for this position as our staffing needs shift very quickly. This does not guarantee that we currently have an open position.*
Job Title: Account Executive
Reports To: Account Supervisor
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Execute with Excellence:
- Manages data entry into client, supplier, and pep systems
- Manages monthly reconciliation of budgets
- Provides customized reports as needed
- Manages coupon entry and barcode creation
- Manages budget trackers for assigned teams/business units
- Communicates with brands and suppliers
- Owns specific processes and updates SOPs as needed
- Completes traditional and digital coupon tracking reports
- Associates item UPC information to offers based on the promotion details
- Proofreads and review coupons and UPC lists for accuracy
- Manages marketing promotions from conception to completion for assigned business unit
- Collaborates with client to assemble all necessary promotion specifications; communicate requirements to respective supplier teams
- Effectively bids out work to suppliers or follows established sourcing strategy
- Creates and manages production timeline; communicate timeline expectations to relevant client contacts, suppliers, and internal personnel
- Collaborates with client and suppliers to ensure that program requirements meet legal and policy guidelines/requirements
- Manages promotion scope changes as needed while ensuring an on-time and on-budget execution
- Creates purchase orders and corresponding invoices
- Captures and tracks cost savings
- Maintain strong performance metrics
Build Strong Relationships:
- Build brand relationships through face-to-face meetings.
- Conduct regular status meetings with clients, vendors and internal resources to ensure a flawless execution for each promotion.
- Build a relationship with your AC. You should be mentoring and coaching them as they work towards the AE role.
- Build your Knowledge & Expertise:
- Assist in the establishment and development of processes/procedures.
- Seek out additional training in your promotion area. Strive to become an expert in the promotion type you execute most often for the client.
This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- 4 year Bachelor's degree and 18 months of promotion management experience OR an Associate's Degree and 2+ years of promotion management experience.
- 2.8+ GPA
- Degree emphasis in marketing or management
- Excellent organizing, time management and oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Demonstrate internal leadership and collaborate to deliver projects to clients with agreed upon scope.
- Ability to mentor, grow and work harmoniously as part of a larger team.
- Provide excellent people leadership to direct reports
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Effectively utilizes staff including delegating as appropriate.
- Ability to manage healthy business processes.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm.
- pep provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, pep complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
pep expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of pep's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Meet Some of Pep's Employees
Client Manager, P&G
Nicole seeks out new and profitable business opportunities for Pep’s biggest brands, overseeing operational efforts and ensuring excellent execution, as well as ultimate client satisfaction.
Back to top