Account Executive: Digital Center of Excellence
We are project management and procurement for marketing campaigns. We work with billion dollar brands to help them achieve their goals through various promotions such as digital coupons, in store displays, print, premiums, etc. Pep's world class project managers handle all of the detailed execution so that our clients can focus on the big picture! Our passion and our people make us the best in the world at managing timelines, budgets, and vendor coordination for promotional marketing projects. Looking for excellence? So are we!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage all aspects of marketing promotions for your assigned brand(s).
- Communicate / update timeline expectations to appropriate client, supplier and internal personnel.
- Communicate production / promotion specifications to suppliers.
- Collaborate with client and suppliers to assure that program requirements meet legal and policy guidelines / requirements.
- Assist in confirming project cost estimates and communicating with appropriate personnel.
- Communicate recommendations that allow our customers to reduce costs and / or reduce cycle time.
- Collaborate with necessary parties to assure that complete program execution is seamless and flawless.
- Coordinate billing for your assigned projects.
- Meet or exceed client team metrics and lead by example.
This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed.
Account Executive Digital Responsibilities:
- Build and strengthen relationships with assigned brands and their agencies.
- Conduct monthly meetings to fully understand brand/category digital business objectives, annual plans and budgets.
- Act as a digital planning resource for brands: present emerging capabilities, share competitive insights and industry trends.
- Become single point contact for brands for best practices in digital promotional execution.
- Create decks, proposals, digital case studies and other materials for the given brands or categories.
- Drive additional digital programs (with assistance from the Digital Account Supervisor) – identify new programs for Pep to manage and connect opportunities to recommend a digital component to a pre-existing program.
- Create and maintain an action plan with necessary tasks needed to meet month/quarterly/annual digital program goals.
- Communicate client challenges and objectives to the Pep sourcing team so they can implement the necessary supplier strategies to effectively meet the client’s needs.
- Develop digital expertise and strategic/consultative skills through on-going training plan.
- Collectively work as a digital core team to drive scale and best practices across all brands and categories.
- Participate in weekly meetings with Digital Leads, SMEs and Pep Sourcing to cross share, brainstorm and discuss wins/losses.
- Consult and coach non-digital AEs on digital approach and deliverables to meet specific client objects.
Account Executive Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Candidates must be experts in project management, process focused, has demonstrated the ability to lead teams and projects, and has met or exceeded company goals. They must also be team oriented, work independently, possesses good problem solving skills, communicate effectively to all levels, and proactively troubleshoot.
Account Executive Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) with a 2.8+ GPA from four-year college or university; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Account Executive Language Skills:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Account Executive Mathematical Skills:
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Account Executive Reasoning Ability:
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Account Executive Computer Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm.
Account Executive Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Back to top