Account Executive Coupons - Cincinnati, OH
Job Title: Account Executive – Coupon Operations
Reports To: Account Supervisor
Status: Full Time - Salaried, Non-Exempt
Location: Cincinnati, OH
To Apply: www.peppromotions.com
Who is Pep: We are project management and procurement for marketing campaigns. We work with billion-dollar brands to help them achieve their goals through various promotions such as digital coupons, in store displays, print premiums, etc. Pep's world class project managers handle all of the detailed execution so that our clients can focus on the big picture! Our passion and our people make us the best in the world at managing timelines, budgets, and vendor coordination for promotional marketing projects. Looking for excellence? So are we!
Account Executive – Coupon Operations Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Execute with Excellence:
- Enter data for coupons for assigned business unit
- Complete traditional and digital coupon tracking reports
- Associate item UPC information to offers based on the promotion details
- Streamline processes and create documentation
- Proofread and review coupons and UPC lists for accuracy
- Manage coupon promotions from conception to completion for assigned business unit
- Follow detailed processes, proceedures and guidelines to execute projects
- Collaborate with client to assemble all necessary promotion specifications; communicate requirements to respective supplier teams
- Create, manage, and enforce production timeline; communicate timeline expectations to relevant client contacts, suppliers, and internal personnel
- Collaborate with client and suppliers to ensure that program requirements meet legal and policy guidelines/requirements
- Manage promotion scope changes as needed while ensuring an on-time and on-budget execution
- In conjunction with supplier partners, provide client with recommendations for cost and/or time efficiencies
- Communicate with relevant suppliers to ensure that promotions are executed to completion and adequate proof of performance is provided
- Manage creation of all purchase orders and corresponding invoices
- Maintain strong metrics for file closure, performance, and audit scores
Build Strong Relationships:
- Build brand relationships through face-to-face meetings
- Conduct regular status meetings with clients, vendors, and internal resources to ensure a flawless execution for each promotion
- Build a relationship with assigned team AC, including mentoring and coaching them as they work towards the AE role
Build your Knowledge & Expertise:
- Assist in the establishment and development of processes/procedures
- Seek out additional training in your promotion area. Strive to become an expert in the promotion type you execute most often for the client
This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed.
Account Executive – Coupon Operations Qualifications:
To perform as the Account Executive – Coupon Operations job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors in Business or Communication with a 2.8+ GPA from four-year college or university (emphasis in marketing or management) preferred, or Minimum 18 months of applicable business or promotion management experience. Coupon knowledge and prior experience with Coupon or Advertising Operations strongly preferred.
- Ability to excellently organize, manage time, and communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization
- Ability to demonstrate internal leadership and collaborate to deliver projects to clients with agreed upon scope
- Ability to mentor, grow, and work harmoniously as part of a larger team
The Account Executive should have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
The Account Executive should have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions provided in written, oral, or diagram form. The Account Executive should have the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform the Account Executive job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Meet Some of Pep's Employees
Client Manager, P&G
Nicole seeks out new and profitable business opportunities for Pep’s biggest brands, overseeing operational efforts and ensuring excellent execution, as well as ultimate client satisfaction.
Back to top