Account Coordinator - Satellite Trainee
Account Coordinator - Satellite Trainee
Reports To: Account Supervisor
Status: Full Time - Salaried, Non-Exempt
Summary: After a minimum of (but not limited to) 6 months on-the-job Account Coordinator training/assignment in Cincinnati, a relocation assignment to another existing or new Pep office location will be issued. Details will be discussed at that time. Please note, there is no guarantee on the timing of the relocation from Cincinnati, OH. As well, no guarantee on a specific city/state of relocation can be given.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support an assigned team/business unit of Account Executives, Account Specialists, and Account Supervisors.
- Compile vendor estimates and update cost elements in PEPConnect.
- Generate program timelines.
- Attend kick off / alignment meeting calls and provide recaps.
- Assist team on large scale initiatives.
- Act as a back up when the main contact for a program is out of the office.
- Assist with vendor POs and billing as needed.
- Ensure all program information is up to date in PEPConnect.
- Learn existing processes/procedures.
- Assist in the establishment and development of new processes/procedures.
- Communicate with clients and vendors, as directed.
This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors in Business or Communication a 2.8+ GPA from four-year college or university (emphasis in marketing or management) preferred; or Minimum 18 months of applicable business or promotion management experience.
- Excellent organizing, time management and oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Demonstrate internal leadership and collaborate to deliver projects to clients with agreed upon scope.
- Ability to mentor, grow and work harmoniously as part of a larger team.
- Provide excellent people leadership to direct reports
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Effectively utilizes staff including delegating as appropriate.
- Ability to manage healthy business processes.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Back to top