Account Coordinator, Coupon Operations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Position located in Western Suburbs/Golden Valley
Execute with Excellence:
- Data entry for coupons for assignment business unit.
- Traditional and digital coupon tracking reports.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Associate item UPC information to offers based on the promotion details.
- Support an assigned team/business unit of Account Executives and Account Supervisors
- Ability to proofread and review coupons and UPC lists in depth for accuracy.
- Ability to navigate within client coupon system and internal project tracking tool
- Collaborate with client to assemble all necessary promotion specifications; communicate requirements to respective supplier teams.
- Create and manage production timeline; Communicate timeline expectations to relevant client contacts, suppliers and internal personnel.
- Proofread and review coupons and UPC lists for accuracy
- Collaborate with client and suppliers to ensure that program requirements meet legal and policy guidelines/requirements.
- Manage promotion scope changes as needed while ensuring an on-time and on-budget execution.
- Communicate with relevant suppliers to ensure that promotions are executed to completion and adequate proof of performance is provided.
- Process incoming invoices and send to appropriate client contact.
- Maintain strong metrics. You are responsible for on-time file closure, timeline compliance, and on-time & on-budget delivery.
- Assist team on large-scale initiatives.
- Lead weekly coupon status meetings with brand
- Keep track of large $ consumer fiscal year budgets
Build Strong Relationships:
- Build brand relationships through face-to-face meetings.
- Conduct regular status meetings with clients, vendors and internal resources to ensure a flawless execution for each promotion.
Build your Knowledge & Expertise:
- Learn existing processes/procedures.
- Assist in the establishment and development of processes/procedures as well as on-going process streamlining and improvement
- Seek out additional training in your promotion area. Strive to become an expert in the promotion type you execute most often for the client.
This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) with a 2.8+ GPA from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have internship or Capstone experience in Marketing or - Project Management.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm. Highly proficient in excel is highly recommended.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Back to top