Account Coordinator - Cincinnati, OH
- Please note that we accept rolling applications for this position as our staffing needs shift very quickly. This does not guarantee that we currently have an open position.*
Position: Account Coordinator
Status: Full-Time, Salaried, Non-Exempt
Reports To: Account Supervisor
Who we are:
Your friends ask you to pick a restaurant for dinner, but you can't possibly make a decision without first knowing how much people are looking to spend, or what type of atmosphere sounds most appealing. They didn't even give you a time! Luckily, though, that's where you shine! You can be relied on to ask the right questions, gather the finer details, and plan a great evening.
This is pep: We are the best in the world at the finer details. pep is how marketing gets done well. We will execute our client's big idea, and we will do it better than anyone else. We couldn't do this without our people, though. Our project managers execute promotions with excellence. We win, and we celebrate our wins. You will learn, you will grow, and you will be strengthened by a team of people just as hardworking as you. We will challenge you, but our people are always up for the challenge.
Who you are:
You make an impact. Your client cannot imagine doing business without you. Why? Because on-time, on-budget, and on-specification are the only ways in which you know how to operate. This is made possible because of your exceptional communication and relationship building skills. You anticipate your client's needs, and you seek to exceed their expectations.
Not only can the client rely on you, but you are also a pivotal part of your internal team. You know when the team needs you, and when you need the team. The work is fast-paced, and you know that this requires collaboration and efficiency. Are you organized? That is a rhetorical question. You work incredibly hard with the passion to match it. Most importantly, though, you are smiling while reading this because you know you're up for the challenge.
What you'll do:
(This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed)
- Support an assigned team/business unit of Account Executives, Account Specialists, and Account Supervisors
- Compile vendor estimates and update cost elements in pepConnect
- Generate program timelines
- Attend kick off / alignment meetings and provide recaps
- Assist team on large scale initiatives
- Act as a back-up when the main contact for a program is out of the office
- Assist with vendor Purchase Orders and billing as needed
- Ensure all program information is up to date in pepConnect
- Learn existing processes/procedures
- Assist in the establishment and development of new processes/procedures
- Communicate with clients and vendors, as directed
What you need:
- Preferred, but not required: Bachelors in Business or Communication a 2.8+ GPA from four-year college or university (emphasis in marketing or management) ; or Minimum 18 months of applicable business or promotion management experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals as well as operate internal, online systems
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to be client facing
- Ability to mentor, grow and work harmoniously as part of a larger team
- Ability to do intermediate-level math (calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages)
- Ability to problem solve
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Sitting: 7hrs
- Walking 1hr
Employee may occasionally have to bend/stoop, reach above shoulder level, carry a minimum of 5lbs and maximum of 15lbs, push/pull a minimum of 5lbs and maximum of 15lbs, and use both hands for simple grasping and fine manipulation.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- pep provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, pep complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
pep expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of pep's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Meet Some of Pep's Employees
Client Manager, P&G
Nicole seeks out new and profitable business opportunities for Pep’s biggest brands, overseeing operational efforts and ensuring excellent execution, as well as ultimate client satisfaction.
Back to top