Account Coordinator (Budget Management) - Cincinnati, OH
Job Title: Account Coordinator – Budget Management
Reports To: Account Supervisor
Status: Full Time - Salaried, Exempt
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
To Apply: www.peppromotions.com
Who is Pep: We are project management and procurement for marketing campaigns. We work with billion dollar brands to help them achieve their goals through various promotions such as digital coupons, in store displays, print, premiums, etc. Pep's world class project managers handle all of the detailed execution so that our clients can focus on the big picture! Our passion and our people make us the best in the world at managing timelines, budgets, and vendor coordination for promotional marketing projects. Looking for excellence? So are we!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- *This role is not the typical Account Coordinator role, this position will be strictly be high-level budget management
- Support an assigned team/business unit of Account Executives, Sr. Account Executives, and Account Supervisors.
- Maintain client's budget tracker spreadsheet
- Work in client's systems to capture project estimates, purchase orders, invoices, and audit records
- Create and update purchase orders
- Manage accuracy and timing of billing
- Researches and resolves routine and non-routine billing questions and discrepancies. Following standard operating procedures, determines the appropriate adjustment.
- Track actual expenditures
- Data entry
- Assist team on large scale initiatives.
- Act as a back up when the main contact for a program is out of the office.
- Learn existing processes/procedures.
- Assist in the establishment and development of new processes/procedures.
- Communicate with clients and vendors, as directed.
- Lead monthly budget meetings with client to report on work month to date
This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors in Business or Communication a 2.8+ GPA from four-year college or university (emphasis in accounting or finance, or experience in billing/data entry preferred); or Minimum 18 months of applicable business or promotion management experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm. This position requires extensive Excel knowledge including but not limited to formulas, pivot tables, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Specific Requirements:
- Sitting: 7hrs
- Walking 1hr
- Standing 1hr
- Employee may occasionally have to bend/stoop, reach above shoulder level, carry a minimum of 5lbs and maximum of 15lbs, push/pull a minimum of 5lbs and maximum of 15lbs, and use both hands for simple grasping and fine manipulation.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Meet Some of Pep's Employees
Client Manager, P&G
Nicole seeks out new and profitable business opportunities for Pep’s biggest brands, overseeing operational efforts and ensuring excellent execution, as well as ultimate client satisfaction.
Back to top