Account Coordinator- Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Account Coordinator
Reports To: Account Supervisor
FLSA Status: Full Time – Salaried, Exempt
Location: Atlanta, GA
To Apply: www.peppromotions.com
Who is Pep: We are project management and procurement for marketing campaigns. We work with billion-dollar brands to help them achieve their goals through various promotions such as digital coupons, in store displays, print premiums, etc. Pep’s world class project managers handle all of the detailed execution so that our clients can focus on the big picture! Our passion and our people make us the best in the world at managing timelines, budgets, and vendor coordination for promotional marketing projects. Looking for excellence? So are we!
Account Coordinator Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support an assigned team/business unit of Account Executives, Account Specialists, and Account Supervisors
- Train for Account Executive role by working closely with team to assist in the execution of promotions
- Hone project management skills and work along defined career path to achieve Account Executive role
- Compile vendor estimates and update cost elements in pepconnect
- Generate program timelines
- Generate and/or update coupon redemption reports
- Assist teammates with the file closure process
- Attend kick off / alignment meeting calls and provide recaps
- Assist team on large-scale initiatives
- Act as a backup when the main contact for a program is out of the office
- Assist with vendor POs and billing
- Ensure all program information is up to date in pepconnect
- Learn existing processes/procedures
- Assist with data entry into client systems
- Assist in the establishment and development of new processes/procedures
- Communicate with clients and vendors, as directed
This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed.
Account Coordinator Qualifications:
To perform the Account Coordinator job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors in Business or Communication with a 2.8+ GPA from four-year college or university (emphasis in marketing or management) preferred, or minimum 18 months of applicable business or promotion management experience.
- Ability to excellently organize, manage time, and communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization
- Ability to demonstrate internal leadership and collaborate to deliver projects to clients with agreed upon scope
- Ability to mentor, grow, and work harmoniously as part of a larger team
- Ability to provide excellent people leadership to direct reports
The Account Coordinator should have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
The Account Coordinator should have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. The Account Coordinator should have the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform the Account Coordinator job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Meet Some of Pep's Employees
Client Manager, P&G
Nicole seeks out new and profitable business opportunities for Pep’s biggest brands, overseeing operational efforts and ensuring excellent execution, as well as ultimate client satisfaction.
Back to top